Chapter 77

"Bro, that is so awesome! Why didn't you say something right away? " Phil asked him.

"I don't know. I just didn't think I needed to tell everyone. Y'all waited for a while. And, it was just pregnancy test. Those can be wrong sometimes....."

"I guess I can understand it..." Phil responded.

"I just don't want to be all disappointed if she really isn't and it was just the test. I know it would drive her crazy to know I was excited for us...and then it didn't happen. "

"It will happen, bb..." one of the girls responded sitting down on the couch.

**

After work Arissa sat in her car trying to decide who would understand what she was going through the best. She landed on Melissa.

"Missaaa!" she exclaimed into the phone.

"Hey dude! What's shakin'? " she asked.

"Oh my god, chica...remember that amazing trip we went on?" she asked her friend.

"That was only like the best trip ever, Riss.." Melissa responded.

"Yeah, so it was exactly what the doctor asked me to do...and I think it worked." she told her friend.

"No effing way, dude! Are you serious?"

*Arissa tried to find the words to express her anxiety. "So serious! Well, I took two tests today, so I have to go to the doctor to make sure."

"Rissy...what are you worried about? You sound like this isn't what you wanted. For the longest time this is all you could talk about. It was like you were living out your dreams..."

I really can't put my finger on it, Miss. It's just like I know he's going to be gone for so long and I'm here by myself. I mean, *I have you and Zoe and a few of the girls from work, but I wish everyone was here. So I could see their reactions, not just hear it. It just makes me a bit sad. That's all."

"Oh honey, I can understand that. " Melissa reassured her.

"And he does enough for me. I mean, he's...." she paused not wanting to tell Melissa about what happened when they went home. "Well, he'll just do about anything for me..."

"Then why in the world are you freaking out, Arissa?" she asked.

*"I have no idea."

"You need to stop. That's what you need to do!" Melissa answered.

"I know I do. I just need to find a way to stop." Arissa answered.

"Well let's figure it out by going shopping for baby stuff!" Melissa answered.

"Yes! Let's do that!" Arissa answered. :"How about Saturday?"

*"It sounds like a date to me!" Melissa answered. "Because I probably need to get some stuff for myself." she slipped.

"No way!" Arissa exclaimed.

"Yes ma'am! I was going to call you tomorrow to tell you! We're like 11 weeks."

"Yeeessss. So excited!" Arissa answered.

Arissa drove home normally listening to the radio station blasting Bruno's new single which was about her. She sang her heart out dancing and singing. She pulled up to their driveway seeing his car.

"Bruno, donde estas?" Arissa asked walking into their house, knowing that he was home. She wandered through the house hearing drums in the back of the house.Oh, there he is....she thought to herself. She opened the door slowly catching him with his eyes closed banging something she had never heard before. She sat down in the chair in front of him not saying anything. When he finally looked up at her he jumped.

"Holy cow, Riss...did you want to give me a heart attack?" He asked her.

"It would probably be funny to see it, but no. I didn't want you to stop. It was hot." She told him.

"Riss, you are beautiful today." He said putting down the drumsticks walking over to her. He took her hand leading her to the CD player. He pressed play moving her to the middle of the room. He twirled her around then holding her back closely leading her to the floor.

"Don't drop me..." she said softly as his lips met hers.

"I got you, Mrs. Mars. " He responded lifting her back up to his level kissing her again.

"God, I love you. " she smiled kissing him back.