Chapter 62

He led her to where they were sitting on the beach. "Now, tell me everything. I want to know what you're thinking right now. And this morning...and last night. Everything, Riss."

""Bruno..." she started to talk. "It's all stupid. I know all the things you said to me. But it's just hard ...still...even more than a year later...for me to know it. It's not you. It's me. I just don't know.... I don't know what I have to do...I don't know if it has to do with Robert, or Andy, or anyone in my past. I just can't understand it all. I don't understand myself."

"Rissy..." he touched her hand comforting her. "I don't want you to feel that way. I'm not Bruno Mars to you. I'm Peter Gene Hernandez, son to Peter Hernandez and Bernadette Bayot. I am a middle child who loves his sisters and brother and nieces and nephews. But, most of all, baby girl...I love you more than anything. Anything." He looked at her concerned, trying to get inside her head.

"I know you are. You were only Bruno Mars to me the first time we met. I knew who you were. I understood that. But you are Bruno Mars to so many other people. And it's hard to...hard to...I don't know. I can't find the right words." she stretched her legs out digging them into the white sand trying to find the right thing to say.

"Sometimes you don't need to say anything Arissa. I already know. I already know. And you know that I am yours. There's no one out there in the world that I want by my side that doesn't look, sound, act, or drive me crazy like you do."

She smiled still looking down at the sand. She ran her fingers through the sand drawing something.

He stretched over her body to look at what she was drawing.

I ♥ U.

He laid on her leg writing next to her.

I ♥ U More.

"You can't Bruno..." she said watching him finish.

"You have no idea, Riss." he said flipping over sitting up taking her in his arms kissing her. It made her tingle more than she had since the earthquake. He felt her back get tense the same way it did the first time they were in Las Vegas. "Arissa....stop. Just stop thinking." he said running his fingers through her hair. He kissed her again laying her on the towel they were sitting on.

"Really B?" she asked him.

"You only live once, sweetheart." he said lifting her head to untie her bikini top. He threw it off to the side of the towel kissing her chest.

"Bruno..it's going to blow away...."

"Shut up, Riss." he looked up at her with a ridiculous smile. He ran his fingers on her hips to her stomach making her laugh.

"It's not my fault if you I hurt you..." she told him laughing at his touch. He moved down slowly touching her hips. He stopped looking at the scares she had on her left hip. She has to stop. I know this won't fix it...but....oh my god. She does something crazy to me. He felt her legs tense up as he worked his way around her body. She wrapped her feet around the back of his knees careful not to scream. She flipped him over carefully as he finished touching her everywhere. Why hello there, sexy...he thought as she sat on top of him driving him crazy. He let her kiss him all over before he took over again holding her tightly moving on top of her. "Oh Bruno...oh....Oh my..." she moaned as he moved all over her again. "Oh....Brunnnoooo." she continued. That turns me on soo much. He thought looking at her again. She smiled back at him grabbing his hair to kiss him. "You're the best." she told him letting go of his hair.

"No. No one compares to you, Riss...no one..." he said bending down to kiss her.

**

Arissa put on her swimming suit after he kissed her. "Bruno...that was the craziest thing I've ever done in my life." she said wrapping her arms around his neck.

"You haven't lived until you have sex on the beach, babe."

"Of course you've had sex on the beach before. God." she rolled her eyes at his experience.

"But no sex on the beach will ever compare to sex on the beach with you, Arissa." he winked at her standing up with his trunks on.

"Do you ever stop?" she asked looking up at him.

"No. I never do. You're stuck with a husband who tells you you're amazing, every single day." he told her lifting her up. She wrapped her legs around him kissing him again.

"Where are we going?" she asked as he started walking with her in his arms.

"Somewhere out of this world, baby doll. Out of this world." he answered carrying her back into the house they were staying in.

"Again?" she asked.

"Until I can't do it anymore...." he licked his lips flirting with her as he put her down kissing all over her neck.

"I'm going to die." she responded to his kisses.

"Why?" he asked her suddenly slightly concerned by her response.

"It won't be a bad way to go. Cause of death - too much sex with Bruno Mars." she told him. He laughed uncontrollably at her response.

"You...oh my god." he said looking into her eyes. "I love you." he said returning to her neck.