Chapter 34

April 2012

Isela got off of his couch quickly in the middle of typing something. "Bruno! We have to go soon!" she yelled.

"Why now?" he asked trying to find her in his house.

"Because! Michelle is going to meet us at the beach right before sunset. And neither of us are ready for our engagement pictures." she explained walking into the bathroom.

"Selly.." he grabbed her from behind as she was putting on foundation.

"Whaaaat?" she turned into him. "I can put some of this foundation on your face, pero I don't think it's going to match well." she told him getting closer to his lips.

"Do whatever you want, baby." he laughed at her. Kiss him or get ready...kiss him or put on make-up...kiss him...She looked right into his eyes kissing him lightly. He returned her kiss pushing her against the counter. He grabbed her curly hair (she hadn't straightened it yet) continuing to kiss her. She ran her fingers through his curls moving down to his neck. Should I unbutton his shirt? We're going to be late....Her fingers moved to his shirt. As she unbuttoned his shirt she was careful to graze her fingers across his chest. He lifted her dress over her head looking at her black and white bra and underwear. She pushed him to the other side of the bathroom kissing his neck slowly. He returned her kisses gently touching her back moving his fingers to unhook her bra.

"Bruno...we're going to be late..." she said feeling his hands on her back.

"Michelle can wait..." he said lifting her up to take her into his bedroom. She continued to kiss him wrapping her legs around his waist. He put her gently down on the bed kissing her stomach running his hands against her waist.

"But the sun won't..." she said through her deep breaths.

"We'll take the pictures tomorrow, baby." he said looking up her smiling as he moved his hands down to take off her panties.

"Oh my godddd." she felt his mouth against her as he moved farther down between her legs.

"You taste so good." he said seductively.

"Bruno....I need you." she told him.

"I need you too, baby. I need you too..." he repeated moving against her. He wrapped his arms around her back carefully flipping her on top of him. She pinned his arms down to see him lick his lips. "Isela. You're so hottttt.." He said looking deep into her eyes. He put his arms around her waist sitting up to hold her tightly.

"Ohh Brunoooo. Oh my gosh. You are soooo oh my god." she fell on top of him with a big sigh. He kissed her hair smelling the fruity shampoo. She got up grabbing her dress and underwear to get dressed. "I taste good? You're so gross." she winked at him turning around getting ready for their engagement photos. "Oh..and your hair curly is way hotter than straight, babe." she told him as he got up to get dressed.

**

They at the beach a few minutes before the sun was to set.

"We're sorry, Chelle. I promise..traffic was bad..." Isela apologized hurrying to get to her.

"Okay, okay..." Michelle was a close friend from college whose day job was as a 2nd grade teacher, but was a stellar photographer as a side hustle. "Take off your shoes..y'all are getting in."

"The water?" Isela asked.

"Yeah...get in." Michelle responded. Bruno looked down at his pants realizing they were going to get wet.

"Yes, your pants are gonna get wet..." Michelle told him.

"Okay..okay..I can deal. I'm a rock star." Bruno answered.

"That's the Bruno I know!" Michelle exclaimed. "No you two just stand real close, look into each other's eyes and be yourselves. That's all I want..is the two of you." Michelle instructed.

Bruno grabbed Isela running into the water. "Put me down! I don't want to get that wet...." she yelled at him. He laughed at her reaction giving her one of the biggest smiles she had ever seen. She looked deep into his eyes lifting her head up to kiss him. His arms slipped slightly as she pulled away from the kiss. She started to scream as she started to fall out of his hands. He caught her laughing so hard that they both stopped breathing for a few seconds. "I hate you so much, Bruno!" she said after he put her down on the ground.

"I love you, Isela...." he said leaning in to kiss her.

Michelle, Bruno and Isela sat next to each other on a bench by the beach after the sun went down.

"These are so perfect..." Isela said in awe. "Especially the one where he's about to drop me.."