Chapter 60

"Bruno...I still want to know where we're going... you can't keep secrets. I'll get it out before we get to London..." she told him.

"Guess." If she's not going to give up then I mght as well play with her...he thought to himself.

"Hmmm...." she scratched her head thinking about it. "You said regal. And when I think regal I think of Kate Middleton..."

"Yeah?" he looked at her as she thought out loud.

"And Prince William...and they....they go to Africa a lot. But I...I mean we don't have the shots to go to Africa. So...that's not it. And we wouldn't be going to London if we were going to Australia....am I right?"

"You're hot." he told her.

"Oh! I think I know...where did they go on their honeymoon, Brunz? I remember this...oh my gosh...okay...okay...it was something with an S...and it's...the Seychelles?"

He shook his head in dismay. "Am I right? Am I right?" she shook his arms excitedly. "Come on, Bruno! Tell meeee!" she smiled at him letting go of his arms making a sad face. "Why aren't you telling me? Was I right? Bruno! Stop! Quit being a jerrrkkk..." she whined.

"You were right. I knew I shouldn't have married someone who went to college...using all that deductive reasoning and shit."

"Woah! Deductive reasoning? That's big...it was more process of elimination..." she responded. "The Seychelles? Really? Oh my god!" She screamed the last part so loud the people in front of them turned around. "Sorry...he got me all excited..." Arissa said quietly.

"Look at what you did. Now everyone knows where we're going. We're going to have stalkers..." he told her.

She punched him in the arm. "Brunz...quit freaking me out."

"Oh...I'm sorry." he replied remembering they were caught by the paparazzi several times since the fundraiser. "sweetheart, no one is going to see us."

"You promise?" she asked him.

"Promise." he reassured her with a kiss on the cheek.

**

Arissa woke up with a jolt of turbulence. "Oh shit." she said to herself moving off of Bruno's shoulder. The ding to put on their seatbelts went off. She grabbed her seatbelt quickly noticing Bruno was still sound asleep.

"Wake up, sleep head..." she whispered in his ear.

He didn't open his eyes just moaned. "Whaat?"

"Put on your seatbelt, babe." she reached over grabbing his seatbelt to put it on. He wrapped his arms around her kissing her head as she finished buckling his seatbelt.

"I love you, Arissa."

"I love you too, sleeping beauty." she said as he lifted his arms from her back.

She found the same spot she was in before laying on his shoulder.

**

"I can't sleep, Bruno..." Arissa rolled over at 3 in the morning to see he wasn't there.

"Brunnnooooo..." she got up wandering into the small living area in the resort hotel they were staying in.

"What are you doing?" she asked sitting next to him.

"Writing..." he said. "Listen to this..." he started singing some random lyrics.

"I don't know...I need the whole thing. You know I can't see the whole thing..." she said looking at him. She could see the disappointment in his eyes. "I'm sorry..." she said kissing him on the cheek. "I mean...it's great. It's fabulous. It's amazing?"

"That's what I want to hear!" he smiled.

"So do I just say that whenever you sing me something new?" she asked him closing her eyes. Maybe I am tired...

"Come here...." he told her putting down his laptop. She moved in close to him rubbing her legs against his. "You're tired aren't you, Riss?"

"A little..." she laughed. "But I can't sleep."

He ran his fingers through her hair humming something she didn't recognize.

**

Arissa woke up covered with a blanket on the couch. She glanced at the clock 1:06 pm "Shittt." she said under her breath.

She sat up yawning loudly as she stretched her arms. She turned her head around to see Bruno showered and dressed.

"Hurry up. There's a beach waiting for us." he told her.

"It's my vacation. I can go slowly if I want to." she shot him a dirty look. He was always moving. She had to take breaks. If it was up to her she would sleep for half the trip.

"It's your choice pretty girl...but it's 85 degrees, humid as shit and not a cloud in the sky...and it's our beach. No one else will be there. '

"No one else?" she asked watching him come over to sit down next to her.

"No one...unless we need something from this fancy place."

**

Bruno watched his wife walk down the beach in the green bikini he had suggested she pack. She wore bright blue Haviana flip flops showing off her bright red toes. She had her hair braided loosely wearing only lip gloss. Oh my god. She is so hot. She smiled at him shaking her body to no particular beat.

"You are the worst dancer in the world, Arissa." he told her as she got closer to him.

"You signed up for it, Brunz." she said wrapping her arms around his neck kissing him. "I better get a tan. I'm so white..." she said stretching out on a towel he brought for them.

"You will..."he said walking toward the water. She grabbed The Help from her bag watching him go toward the water.

"Riss...you have to come in with me."

"Soon....I'm almost done with this...I promise. When I'm done." he walked back to her picking up the book from her hands. "Don't make me lose my spot..."

"page 542...you'll be fine. Come onnn..." he grabbed her hand leading her out into the water. Before they could get into the water she stopped to kiss him.

"What was that for?" he asked her. She shrugged looking at him seductively. She wrapped her legs around his making sure he didn't move. "I like this..." he whispered in her ear.

"I do too..." she smiled. He ran his fingers on her hips touching her bikini bottom. He stopped after touching her hips.

"Riss?" he looked at her concerned unwrapping her legs. "W