Chapter 76

He grabbed her close spinning her around the room.

"Bruno! I'm going to get sick again! Stop!" she yelled.

"Oh...oh...I'm sorry." he said forgetting she could have puked at any second. "Risss.....Oh my god!" he said kissing her.

"I have to get dressed, Bru...I have to work..." she responded.

"Okay, okay, fine. I'll contain my excitement until you get home." he told her.

He let her get dressed and ready for work watching her put on her make-up from their walk-in closet.

"Stop staring at me, Brunz That's creepy as shit."

"What? I can't stare at my the woman who is carrying my baby?" he said putting on his jacket walking up behind her. "Havin' my baby...What a lovely way of sayin'...How much you love me....Havin' my baby....What a lovely way of sayin'....What you're thinkin' of me...I can see it, face is glowin'....I can see in your eyes...I'm happy you know it..." he started singing.

"Bruno...is it wrong that I have no idea who sings that originally, that I think of Glee?" she turned around asking him.

'Yeah. You're shit, Arissa....it was Paul Anka." he told her continuing to dance with her.

"Oh...that's the guy Harvey likes, right?"

"Umm...the TMZ guy?"

"Yeah."

"I have no idea, babe." he said pulling away throwing her shoes.

"I think it is..." she walked over to the edge of the bed putting on her heels. "Damn, I look hot." she said looking at herself in the mirror.

"You are hot. You're a hot mama." he told her as he walked into the kitchen to get them breakfast.

**

Arissa walked to her car to go to work after Bruno made her the best bowl of chocolate –Os she had ever had in her life. She clicked the door open sitting down in the driver's seat. She pulled out her ipod letting it shuffle. She started to back up suddenly realizing what her life was like. Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. I don't know what I'm doing. I'm married to Bruno Mars, I put someone in jail, I'm pregnant....I'm pregnant...I'm pregnant. She took a few deep breathes before leaving the driveway. Okay, I can do this. I can do this. It's not that big of a deal. I'm just a grown-up. I'm not 12 anymore. This is just what is supposed to happen. You meet a boy, you fall in love, and you get married and have babies. "Why am I freaking out?!" she yelled to herself. "I have to stop. This is getting stupid. Just stop it." I should be happy. No, ecstatic. Like there are no words to describe this. But I'm still freaking out."Stoppp." she told herself as she started to sing to Janelle Monae's Cold War.

**

Later in the afternoon Bruno sat in the recording studio with Phil and the members of the Stereotypes playing with some beats.

"Bro, those are all sappy. What's going on?" someone asked him.

"Nothing. Nothing..." he said spinning around grabbing a notebook. He started humming something. I should be happy, I should be beyond happy at what I heard today. But I'm not I'm scared shitless. What do I do? What happens next? This is what I want, this is what we want...but I'm so scared. He wrote his thoughts down quickly putting it all together in a few minutes. "This is shit..." he said throwing the paper in the trash.

One of the girls in the room ran over to the trash to pick it up. She read the first few lines humming the same melody he was earlier. She took the pen from his hand scribbling on it. "There. Now go and record it."

"I want to hear whatever it is you two are blabbering about..." Ari said stretching out on the couch.

"Okay...okay..." Bruno responded grabbing the headset. "Play the beat, Phillll..." Bruno exclaimed. Phil gave him a thumbs up watching his friend sing about how nervous he was. "Do it again...this time slow it down..." the girl told him.

"You wanna come in here and sing it?" he asked her. She shook her head. "Now shaddup." he laughed at her.

After about 2 hours of playing with the song they finished it. Bruno threw himself on the couch.

"Arissa's pregnant?" Phil asked.

"Yeah." Bruno answered smiling.