Chapter 55

"Bro..did you say you were sorry?" Ryan asked Bruno handing him a pen while taking a seat in a big black rolling chair.

"Of course I did. What do you think I am?" he answered his friend.

"We know you said you were sorry, dude...but did you show her you were sorry?" Phil asked him.

"Well...yeah..." he thought scratching his chin.

"What did you do?" Phil looked at his friend inquistevly.

"Really nice sex?" he answered.

"Oh, moi goi....you have no idea...." Phil rolled his eyes at his friend.

"What?" Bruno asked confused.

"You get one get out jail free card with make-up sex a year. And you used that a long time ago..." he told the newlywed.

"In November? I used it already?" he asked. "I have to wait until then for it to count? That's bullshit. Is that an unwritten husband rule?"

:Yeah...sorry I still need to get you the book, Bruh."

"That would have been a good wedding gift....so what do I do?" he inquired.

"You gotta figure that one out on your own, dude." Phil told him.

"Damnit." Bruno responded grabbing his notebook and pen.

**

"Riss..." Bruno leaned over to her while she sat on the couch typing on her computer.

"What?" she looked up in her glasses and hair in a bun with no make-up on.

"Come with me..." he held out his hand for her.

"Where are we going?" she asked him pushing her glasses up onto her nose.

"Just trust me." he told her. "I don't want to blindfold you..." he whipped out one of his scarves showing her he wasn't kidding.

"That's kinky..." she winked at him.

"Rissy! I'm trying to be sweet Bruno..." he kissed her on the cheek dragging her as fast as he could with her broken leg.

"Okay, okay..." she answered getting in his car like he asked her to.

A few minutes later she knew where they were going. "To the studio?" she asked him.

"Yeah...but..." Bruno tried to decide what to tell her about what he was about to do.

"But what?" she asked him.

"Just wait...it'll be good." he told her squeezing her hand. He opened the door to the studio turning on the light walking toward the recording room.

"How is it sooo cold in here? Y'all were just here..." she shivered.

He took off his jacket wrapping to around her as he pointed toward the couch for her to sit down. She curled up in the corner of the couch watching him walk toward the sound board. She raised her eyebrow at him waiting for whatever he was going to do.

"Listen to this..." he said to her. He pressed a button in the middle of the big board. She listened to it starting to cry.

"Bruno! That's what you were singing after the Ivy...." she told him. "I love it...so much..."

"I don't know if it's done yet or not...there's something in the middle that I don't like..." he started getting over analytical. She knew he did that when he was unsure of himself.

"Bruno...it's like painting. If you add one more stroke to it you'll ruin it. It's amazing the way it is."

"Arissa...I want it to be my first single. But I wanted to make sure you were okay with it."

"Bruno...you'll break all the girls hearts with it. It's going to be huge." she hopped a few steps over to him sitting on his lap. He wrapped his arms around her kissing her.

"I'm sorry, baby doll." he told her after he kissed her.