Chapter 61

Olivia's P.O.V

"Wow." Was all I said when we pulled up to Tyler's house.

"I know. That's what I said the first time I came to one of his parties." Bailey said to me as we walked up to the house.

"Hey Dolan's and Dolan friends and girlfriends." Tyler said as we entered the house. "I see a new face with you guys."

"Yep. My girlfriend." Ethan said as he took my hand and smiled.

"Alright. Have fun guys." He said as we made our way to the music which was already blasting.

Ethan and I then went off in our own direction. Bailey and Grayson did the same. Then poor Nate was alone. I hoped he found a girl soon.

-------
NATES P.O.V

As the party went on, I managed to start up a conversation with this girl named Alyssa. She was really cool and pretty as well. Her and I really hit it off during the party. I'm glad that we did. I am tired of 5th wheeling with the others. I mean I love em, but I just don't wanna 5th wheel anymore.

------
Grayson's P.O.V

At around 8 that night, Bailey said something about Nate and a girl. I saw them together in the pool. They both looked like they were having a good time together. Which I was happy to see, I could tell that he didn't want to be 5th wheeling anymore.

"Hey. Lets go get something to drink." I heard Bailey say from behind.

We went to go get drinks and dance the night away. I always loved being with Bailey. She always made everything more fun when we were together.

------

I woke up the next morning next to Bailey in my room. I remember everything from the night before. except for the part where I was high off my ass. That I don't remember, but everything else, I remember.

When we walked downstairs, we found Nate and that girl from last night that he was with. They seemed to really hit it off.

"Hey guys. This is Alyssa. We met at Tyler's party last night." He said as they both got up.

Bailey and I introduced ourselves.

"She already met Ethan and Cam. Her and Cam face timed earlier since Cam is back in New Jersey." He then told us.

"Well. Its nice to meet you Alyssa. Gray and I were about to go surfing. So see you guys later." She said as we went back upstairs.

"But we never made those plans. I was hoping for a lazy day today." I said as we walked back into my room.

"I know. But I want them to get to know each other better. Nate needs to not be fifth wheeling anymore. So I'm hoping that they will become a thing soon." She said back.

"Fine. I guess you have a point there. Lets go. I mean. I haven't surfed since school started. So It wouldn't hurt." I said as we got ready.