Chapter 48

Grayson's P.O.V

"I really shouldn't be doing this right now Ella." I said as she took my shirt off and kissed me.

"Bailey will never find out." She said taking her own clothes off.

Just a few minutes later the door opened. We both looked up to see who it was. Sh*t. Bailey.

"Grayson. How could you?" She said with tears already streaming down her face.

"Bailey. I can explain." I managed to get out.

"No need to. I think what I see explains enough."

"Bailey. Don't you dare walk away." I said to her. She listen and stayed. Tears were still running down her face.

"What's going on here?" Nate asked as him and Ethan stood in the doorway with Bailey.

"Me breaking up with Grayson is what's going on here." He said as she then ran off.

"Alright. Will someone explain what's going on here?" Ethan then asked still confused as to what just happened.

-----
Ella's P.O.V

My plan of getting Grayson all to myself is working. Bailey was furious when she opened that door and saw us.

I was originally planning to slowly ruin their summer. But since an opportunity came sooner than I thought, so I took action.

-----
Ethan's P.O.V

Once Grayson explained everything to us, it made sense.

Ella tried to do the same to me earlier. So I knew he was telling the truth.

------
Bailey's P.O.V
*trigger warning*

I ran downstairs, grabbed as many drinks as I could, and hid. When I saw them in the room, something inside of me made me do this.

Once I got to where I was hiding, I grabbed my blade that I always carried with me. I then slid it across my wrist a few times. After that, I opened the drinks, and drank the feeling and pain away.

The last thing I remember is feeling a sharp pain in my left wrist. Then everything went dark.

-------
Grayson's P.O.V

Turns out Bailey drank too much and cut a little deep. I found out from someone at the party that saw her and told me, Eth, and Nate everything.

It was the next day and we were sitting in a hospital room. Baileys arm was wrapped up and her body was just laying there. I was not going to loose her like this.

------
Bailey's P.O.V

I woke up in a hospital room. Wait. How'd I end up here? I just laid there trying to figure things out. Then it hit me.

The party. Ella. The room. The cuts. Drinking. I was gonna kill him.

"There's my babygirl." I heard a voice say. I knew it was Grayson.

"I thought I broke up with you?"

"Bailey. I'd let him explain first. Just know it's the truth because the same thing happened to me last night." Ethan told me.

He then explained everything.

"I'm so sorry Gray." I said as we kissed.

He forgave me. A doctor then walked in.

"So I hear you're awake. How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Fine. Just a headache is all." I said back.

"Here. Eat this and take this." He said handing me a piece of toast, water, and some aspirin.

"Thanks."

"You will need to stay here today and tomorrow. We want to be sure you are healing alright. After tomorrow, you are free to go." The doctor said to me.

I thanked him and he left me alone with Gray and the other two boys.

*****

Pretty crazy chapter don't ya think?

This isn't the last of Ella. She still has lots planed. She will be gone eventually tho.