Chapter 12

Bailey's P.O.V

"Seriously!! Coachella!!" I've always wanted to go there." I said once the twins told me the news.

"Yep. We are going this weekend. The three of us and Cam." Ethan then said.

"I can't wait!! Coachella looks like a blast."

"Glad to see that your excited." Grayson said back as he kissed my head.

-------

"Alright. It's 2am. And we need to beat traffic." Ethan said as we headed out the door to Cams car.

"Ugh!! I'm so tired." I said as I got in the back seat with Grayson.

"Don't worry baby girl. We'll be at the hotel in no time. Then we can sleep for a while before we have to get ready for Coachella tonight." He said back to me.

Sure enough, just a few short hours later, we were at the hotel. Which I was happier than ever about.

"Ugh. Finally. Somewhere that I can sleep in comfort." I said as I flung myself onto the nearest bed. "Its so soft." I think I fell asleep right when my body hit the soft bed.

-------

Yep. I fell asleep. I know because I was being shuck awake by Grayson.

"Its time to get ready for tonight." He said to me as I rolled over onto my back.

"Alright. Ill be up in a minute."

Once I got up, I got my outfit on for the first night, then we were out. I could not wait for the fun to begin.

-------

"Hello Coachella aka my dream place to be where it doesn't snow." I said with a smile once we finally got in.

"Lets go have some fun." Grayson said as he took my hand.

-------

"Okay. That Ferris Wheel is the best Ferris Wheel I've ever been on." I said as we got off the Ferris Wheel.

The sun was starting to set which meant that the music would be starting soon. I could not wait to party.

------

It was 2am by the time we finally got back to the hotel. We were all exhausted.

"I'm getting​ in my pajamas and goin to bed." I said as I walked into the bathroom.

We all decided to just get one hotel room just to save money. Cam and I had the pull out couch, Ethan had one bed, and Grayson had the other. We didn't mind because we all gave each other the space and privacy we each needed while in there.

-------
*after Coachella*
*back at the twins place*

"Ugh. What a weekend." Cam said as she sat in a chair.

"I had so much fun guys. Thank you so much for bringing me. I've always wanted to experience Coachella. And the fact that I got to go with my favorite twins EVER, is all I could ask for."

"No prob. Your ma girl. Anything for you."

"Dude. The girls boyfriend is right here." Grayson then said trying to sound offended.

"Sorry. But I'm glad you had fun Bailey." Ethan then said as we hugged.

"As long as my babygirl had fun, I'm happy." Grayson then said as he kissed my check.

"Well. I'm exhausted. I'm going to bed." I said as I went up the stairs.

"I'll come with." Grayson said trailing behind me.

We cuddled up and drifted off to sleep.