Chapter 27

Grayson's P.O.V

After a game of Lazer tag, we decided to go outside and do the outdoor things. Which were the Go Karts, Mini Golf, and the Water Boat things. By that time it was 12:45. We didn't have to be at the beach until 5. So we had some time to kill.

"Let's do mini golf first. Then the bumper boats, then the go karts." Bailey said as we headed toward mini golf.

------

"I still think that was an unfair game of mini golf." Ethan complained for the millionth time since we finished mini golf and got in line for the bumper boats.

"Dude. Just get over it already. She won." Nate said back laughing.

We finally got into one of the boats. The goal of the number boats was to squirt people with water. The guys and I all got Bailey good. Because of us, everyone else that was there started to soak her with the water. So it was one against like, 8.

"Now that was an unfair game." She said as we made our way over to the go karts.

"What do you mean?" Ethan said trying not to laugh.

"It was like, one against 8." She then said.

"You'll get over it." Nate then said with a small smile.

We eventually got to the front of the line and got in a kart and got ready to race.

"You goin down." I heard Bailey say to Ethan who was in the car next to me.

"You sure about that?"

"Never been so sure about anything." She said as we then started.

Bailey was in first and there was no way that she would end up in any other place. That was until Ethan caught up to her. It was so on between those two.

The race eventually came to an end. We pulled into the place where they keep the karts and got out.

"Told you I would win!!" Bailey said to Ethan.

"Yet again. You go lucky." He said trying to sound annoyed.

"Whatever. Let's eat. I'm starving. Then we can go on the Go Karts more." She said as I took her hand.

------

"Havin fun so far?" I asked as we ate.

"Yep. Thank you guys for doing this for my birthday. It's been so much fun."She said with a smile.

"As long as your happy. So am I." I said as I kissed her check.

We finished our food and headed back out to the Go Karts.

After a few times we went in and played bowling. Which Baikey killed us all in.

"But. How?" Ethan asked confused.

"Not sure. I'm not even good at bowling." She said back.

"Ugh. I will beat you at something." He said back.

"Guys. It's 4:25." I then said to the guys.

"Let's go." Nate then said.

"Wait. Where are we going?" Bailey asked.

"You'll see. Just get in the car." I said to her.

"Ugh. More surprises? Why do you guys hate me?" She asked with a small laugh.

"Don't worry, you are gonna love what's next." I said to her as we got into the car.

"I better for you guys not telling me what we are doing." She said back.

We were then off to the beach where Dallas, the Grier bros, and Aaron were. She was going to have so much fun.