Chapter 20

Grayson's P.O.V

Bailey did look hot in her bikini. Not gonna lie.

We were getting hungry around noon. So we went to the nearby donut shop to eat. The same one she had the run in with her mom. Bailey got the smoothie that she loved so much from there.

"It's almost the end of the summer. I've had a blast with you guys." She said as we sat with our food.

"We are glad to have you here. We've had a lot of fun with you. What about school though?" I asked her.

"Not sure what I'll do. I do want to graduate high school." She said back.

"We will work something out with the school we go to. Eth and I are both gonna be Juniors this year like you. I'm sure something will work itself out." I said back.

"Sounds good. As long as I'm with you guys, I'm good."

------

By the time it was 8 that night, we decided to head home. That was until we were stopped by Baileys mom on the walk home.

"Why can't you get that I don't want you here anymore?!" She said to her.

"I see that you are happy here. So I have started to accept that. So I will allow you to live here. Your things are on their way. I hope they treat you well." Her mom said back.

"Wait. What? Your letting me stay here?" She a aid in shock.

"Yes. You like it here and I can see that. So I am okay with that. Make sure to keep in touch Bailey. I will see you when your things are here." Her mom said then walking away.

"Alright then. Looks like I'm staying for good." She said with a smile.

"Yeah. I'm so happy." I said as we kissed.

We then made our way back to our place.

We were way tired. So we didn't bother with showers. We just went to our own rooms and went to bed.

------

The next day we decided to get Bailey set up for school. Which I was happy about. School would be so much better with another amazing person with me.

"Alright. You are set Ms. Bailey. We are happy to see you this August. You will make a great addition to our sports teams." Mr. Weaver said as he gave her a few things.

"Thank you so much. I can't wait. See you in August." She said with a smile as she took the things Mr. Weaver had for her.

We walked out and got into Cams car. She came with to help with Registration and everything.

"Guys. I can't wait. This is gonna be amazing. I'm Marching, playing Hockey for the Boys Varsity Hockey team, and on the Varsity Girls Volleyball team. I can't wait."

"Isn't it a lot though?" Ethan asked.

"No. I've been on both Varsity teams at my old school and I Marched. I think I'll be good."

"Alright then. Ms. Overachiever." I then said with a small laugh.

------

We decided to get friends together to celebrate for the night. Cameron, Hayes, and Aaron were there. Nash had something else to do.

"We are gonna have so much fun together guys." Bailey said to everyone.

"You got that right." Cam said back as we ended the night around the fire her again.