Chapter 10

Bailey's P.O.V

I couldn't stop thinking about how soft and perfect Grayson's lips felt against mine. It was perfect. I couldn't believe it either. I never would have thought I would be dating a Dolan twin.

I started thinking about what had happened earlier with my mom and I. Grayson told me not to think about it too much. But I found that hard to do.

Grayson must have noticed the tears rolling down my face. He picked me up and carried me upstairs.

"Wanna go for a walk baby?" He asked as he put me down by the door.

"Yeah." I said back.

Even though it was 9 at night I knew I needed it. And so did he.

"It'll be alright baby." He said as he put his sweatshirt on me.

-----

I must've fallen asleep while we were sitting on the swing the night before. I only know because the last thing I remembered was sitting on a swing. I also woke up in Grayson's bed wrapped up in his warm arms.

"Five more minutes." I heard his sleepy voice mumble as he pulled me close again.

I didn't say a word. I just let him because I enjoyed cuddling up with him so much.

------

"Bailey. Why didn't you tell us?" Grayson asked.

"Because I didn't want you guys to think I wasn't worth it." I said back.

I had finally decided to tell them more about me and what I have been through. They needed to know.

I told them about my anorexia that I had, the cuts that I have done, and the verbal abuse that my parents had given me growing up.

My life was a wreck. So coming here and being with them made me feel like a whole different person.

They made me feel like I actually mattered and they cared and loved for me. It was like, no matter what, they would be there for me to protect me through it all and help me. They cared. I loved it here. I didn't want to go any place but here.

"Bailey. We want you to know that we are here for you. 100%. We want you to have the best possible life you could have." Ethan said to me.

"So if you would like to. We would love it if you came and lived with us." Grayson then said to me.

"Wait. Seriously?!" I said standing with excitement.

"Seriously." They said as they stood.

Tears flowed down my face as I thanked them.

"Now let's get some friends over and party." Ethan then said as we hugged.

------

Hayes, Nash, Aaron, and Cameron finally got to their place. Well. Now it was our place. Since I was going to be living there. Which I was way thankful for.

"Ready to tell us why we are here?" Cameron asked.

"I will let Bailey tell you the answer to that." Grayson said smiling.

"Im going to be living here now with these two." I said as I cuddled up next to Grayson.

"We had a lot of fun too." Nash said back.

"I'm so glad I'm gonna be living here now. It's gonna be amazing. We can hang out whenever." I said back.

"Yeah. We are gonna have the best times together." Cameron assured me.