Chapter 11

Grayson's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning to the brightness of the sun shining. We must've fallen asleep last night around the fire. There was a note from the guys saying that they had gone home around 4am. Bailey was still sleeping next to me.

"Hey babe. Im gonna carry you up to my room. Were still outside from last night." I whispered to her.

She just put her arms out so I could pick her up. So I did just that.

We got cuddled up in my bed under the warm blankets.

"Hey Gray? Wanna go to the mall today?" Bailey asked me.

"Sure. Let's get ready."

-----

I wanted to get Bailey a few new outfits. So we stopped in a few stores and got some new clothes and shoes for her.

Most guys hate doing that kind of stuff with their girlfriends, but I didn't mind it.

"Thanks so much Gray. This means so much to me." Bailey said smiling.

"GUYS LOOK!! ITS GRAYSON AND HIS GIRLFRIEND!!" I heard a voice tell.

We've been spotted.

-----

I love meeting our fans. They are all so sweet to us.

It took Bailey and I 2 hours to finish up meeting the fans that were at the mall. They seemed to really like Bailey.

"Well. It's good to see that they like me." Bailey said as we walked to my car.

"You make it sound like it could be a bad thing."

"If they didn't like me, then they could obviously not like me. Not only that, they could say mean things to not only me but you as well. And I really would not want that." She said back.

----

Ethan was still at the house when we got back from the mall.

"Hey bag people. What you guys been up to?" He asked when we walked in.

"Just got back from the mall." Bailey said back.

"You buy the entire mall while you were there?" He asked sarcastically.

"Dolan. I swe- You know what. Im not gonna fight." Bailey then said.

We took the bags up to the room that Bailey was supposed to sleep in. I don't think shes slept in this room once since she got here. I didn't mind though. I loved to cuddle up with her at night.

"It's only 6. Wanna go down to Santa Monica and walk around?" I asked.

"I would. But last time we were there, my ankle got messed up."

"Right. How about we go for a walk on the beach."

"Sounds safe enough for me. Let me get changed then we can go."

"But you like fine."

"I know. But knowing you, we will end up in the water."

"Point there."

-----

We ended the night around the fire in the backyard with Ethan. Yes, Bailey and I were soaked from the ocean.

Her and I were wrapped in a towel cuddled together.

"You know Bailey. I just like to get you mad. You know that right?" Ethan said to Bailey.

"I know you do. So I try to do the same back." She said back.

"I really do care about you though. And I'm glad that you can live here with us now. We will be sure to take good care you you." Ethan then said.

"Thanks Eth. I love you both."

"We love you too." I said to Bailey as I kissed her head.