Chapter 31

Grayson's​ P.O.V

Bailey really does mean the world to me. That's what I told Ethan when he got home from school today and asked about the fight. A few minutes after that Bailey woke up and looked up at me.

"And you mean everything to me." She said as she kissed me.

"You heard?" I asked.

"Every word." She said with a smile.

It was already 3:30. Bailey was supposed to be at practice right now, but Mr. Weaver said he would talk to Coach about her not being there today.

"Guys. Thanks so much for letting me letting me live here. It really means a lot." Bailey then said.

"No problem. We love having ya here." Ethan then said.

-------

The next morning I woke up the same time Bailey did for school. I wanted to see where before she left.

"As much as I don't wanna go, I have to." Bailey said as she got her bag on.

"I know babe. But you still need to go." I said as we kissed.

"I will. See you after school."

She was then fine for the day.

--------
Bailey's P.O.V

As much as I didn't want to go to school without Grayson, I knew that Ethan and Nate would look out for me while Grayson was gone. I also knew that I couldn't miss practice because of the game on Friday.

"How ya doin so far Bailey?" Ethan asked.

"Alright. A little weird not having Gray here. But I have no other choice but to deal with it." I said back as we walked into the school.

I really didn't want to go any where without one of them beside me because I was afraid that something like what happened yesterday, would happen again. We headed to our first class and school started.

Everyone was asking me questions about Grayson and what happened. I just really didn't want to talk about it. So I tried my best to stay out of it all.

--------

The rest of that week went pretty well. By no time it was Friday. I was still bummed that Gray couldn't come to my Volleyball game that night. Ethan and Nate would be there though.

"Ready for tonight?" Nate asked when we met up after school.

"Ish. It'd be better if Gray was here." I said back.

"Well I'll see ya when you guys go out to warm up." He said as him and Ethan went into the gym to get their seats.

I went into the locker room and got ready. Once I was done I went into the gym with the rest of the team. After warming up for a while, I went over to Nate and Ethan to talk before the game started.

"Say hi to Grayson. We are Face timing him so he can see the game." Ethan said to me as he gave me his phone so I can say hi to him.

"Hi babe!!" I said with a smile.

"Hi baby girl. Sorry I couldn't be there." He said to me.

"BAILEY!! Game time!!" I heard Coach yell.

"Gotta go Gray. Games about to start. See ya when we get home." I said giving his phone back.

I then went over to the team and got ready for the game. Not long after that, the game started and I was serving the ball.