Chapter 18

Ethan's P.O.V

I felt bad for fighting with Bailey now. I found out that she ended up cutting again because of the fight. Grayson told me after he came back down from talking to her. I knew I had to go and talk to her.

I went upstairs and knocked on the door. 

"Can I come in?" I asked softly. 

"Why? So you can start up something with me again?" She said angrily.

"No. I just thought I should talk to you about what happened earlier." I said as I opened the door slowly.

"Fine. What do you have to say?" She said back. I could tell that she had been crying.

"I just wanna say that I'm sorry for fighting earlier and getting in the way. I know that you are sensitive you can be with fighting. I need to be more careful about that."

"Well that makes it better. But not fully. There's still one thing that needs to be fixed."

"What's that?"

"My arm."

"I did not mean for that to happen either. If you would like, I could. No. I will buy you something of your choice from the mall."

"As much as I would love that, I believe that the apologies are enough. Thanks." She said hugging me. 

It felt good knowing that we were on good terms again. I really did not mean any of this to happen. 

-----
Bailey's P.O.V

I did appreciate Ethan's apologies. It was nice of him to do that after what had happened. Once Ethan left Grayson came back into my room.

"Better?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"Wanna go for a walk on the beach?" 

"Sure. Let me just get changed first." 

I was still in my sweats and tank from the night before. So I changed into my bikini and we got going. 

When we got to the beach and stared our walk. I always enjoyed walks on the beach. The beach was like my second home. I would come here when I felt like I needed somewhere to be accepted and loved. Surfing allowed me to escape the reality of the world and enter into another world where no one could judge me or tell me things I didnt need to hear. 

Grayson and I talked along the way until we reached the pier at the end. Then we turned back and made our way back to the car. 

Once we got back to the house, I was alot better than when we first left. I smelled brownies.

"Wheres Eth?" I asked.

"He left a note." I heard Gray say from the kitchen.

I went in and he read the note to me.

B and G,
I still feel bad about what happened. So I made Bailey some Brownies. After I made them you guys still weren't back from your walk. So I went out and took a walk for myself. Enjoy!:)
-E

"Where do you think he went?" I asked.

"Probably on a hike or something. We don't need to worry though. He shouldn't be much longer."

We then enjoyed the Brownies that Ethan had made for me. They were good. These two really knew how to cook.

After eating a few Brownies we decided to go in the pool for a while.