Chapter 3

Bailey's P.O.V

"What the f**k!! Stop Ethan." I said as he kicked me again during the movie.

"What? I didn't do anything." He said trying to get out of it.

"Ethan. Like I said 3 other times. Stop." Grayson then said to him.

I loved them to pieces. But I wasn't sure why Ethan was being like this. I really wanted to get along with him. I'm just my sure how well that's gonna go this summer.

-----
Ethan's P.O.V

Alright. I'm not gonna lie. I do like Bailey. But I can see that Grayson likes her too. Grayson just took charge too fast this time. He seems to do that a lot with girls he knows we both like.

I don't know. Bailey is a nice girl. So I will try to be nice to both of them while she is here.

------
Bailey's P.O.V

I guess I fell asleep during the movie. I woke up to Grayson carting me. I didn't give away that I was awake though.

I felt him lay me down on his bed and cover me.

"Sleep tight my princess." He whispered. He then kissed my lips gently.

He got in next to me and cuddled up with me. His arms were warm. I liked it.

We slowly fell asleep for the night.

-----

The next morning when I woke up, I found myself still wrapped in Grayson's arms. His arms were strong yet gentle and warm.

"Morning sunshine." Grayson said with a smile.

"Morning." I said with a smile back.

"Wanna go make some breakfast?" 

"Sure. Why don't we make bacon, toast, and eggs?"

"Sounds good to me." 

------

"Ethan!! Stop getting in the way!!" I yelled.

Ethan was purposely getting in the way of us making breakfast. It was really getting annoying. I really do love him, but he was really being annoying lately. 

"Just sit at the table already and stop bothering us." Grayson told him as he did just that.

We finished and got everything on the kitchen table. The food turned out really good.

"Seeing that you helped make this, it isn't half bad." Ethan said to us. I knew it was more toward me though.

"Seeing that you actually have Ethan girls yourself doesn't make you half bad." I said back with a slight attitude. 

"Seeing that you-" He started before getting get cut off by his brother.

"Will you guys just stop already. It hasn't been two hours of our day and you both managed to fight twice already." Grayson then said.

"Ill be back." I said getting up.

I went to what was supposed to me my room while I was there. I started crying. They didn't know this yet, but my mom and I were always fighting about everything. Sometimes it got really bad. I even ran away a few times it was so bad. So I was hoping that if I came here for the summer, I would get away from all that. But I guess not. 

There were even times when I cut myself because of other things that weren't my mom and I fighting. For other reasons too. They knew of none of this yet. My scars were covered up so they were unable to see them. 

I was just hoping that Ethan and I fighting would end sometime soon.