Chapter 13

Grayson's P.O.V

Ethan and Bailey have really been getting along. Even when we were at Coachella over the weekend they didn't fight. I was staring to have hope. Well. That was until I woke up to them yelling at each other.

"Then next time, don't bother!!" Bailey said back.

"Alright. What are you two fighting about this time? Bailey?"

She was on the phone talking to someone. Must have been her mom cuz she was crying. So her and Ethan weren't fighting. Oops.

"What happened?" I asked as I took her into my arms.

"I told my mom.... That I was gonna live here now..... Then she started yelling.... And calling me names." She cried into me.

"Shhh. It's okay." I said rubbing her back. "How about just you and me go get some Fro Yo?"

"Can we?"

"Of course. Now lets go." I said as I took her hand and made our way downstairs.

"Where you guys headed?" Ethan asked.

"Fro Yo."

"Can I come?"

"I think it's better if we just go."

When Ethan looked at Bailey, I think he got it and went with it.

"Well. Have fun." He said going back to what he was doing.

------

"Hey Gray? Thanks for everything you guys have done so far. It's really meant a lot to me." She said as we walked around and ate our Fro Yo.

"Hey. You are an amazing girl who can make it through anything. E and I love you to death and would do anything to make you even better than before." I said back.

"Thanks Gray. I really do love you guys for so many reasons."

We walked on as we ate. Once it was noon we decided to head back to our place.

"How ya feeling​ Bailey?" Ethan asked with a big smile.

"I'm better. What's up with you?" She asked back.

"Well. I decided to make you some Chocolate Chip Cookies."

"Alright. Thanks. You didn't have to. But thanks." She said as she walked into the kitchen.

"Dude. What's up?" I asked.

"Alright look. I heard her telling you about her all to her mom this morning about living with us. I felt really bad. So I decided to do something​ special for her."

"I think you really do like her." I said back smiling a little.

"In a way yes. But that doesn't mean I'll still try to make her mad."

"Whatever bro. Just know she's mine." I said as I walked into the kitchen.

"You guys do anything for the 4th?"
Bailey asked.

The 4th of July was less than 2 weeks from now. I could not wait. It was a huge thing here in Cali.

"Yeah. We always go to this big party that happens every year on the beach. It's a ton of fun." I told her.

"I'm up for a party."

"Then you are sure to enjoy it." I said back.

"I'm gonna go out and get some stuff. Be back in a bit." She said as she finished a cookie.

"Where you gonna go?"

"Just to shop around. Need a few things. I'll be fine. So don't worry about me. See you in a bit." She said as we kissed.

"See ya."

I hoped she was gonna be alright. I wasn't sure if her mom was still here or not.