Chapter 9

Grayson's P.O.V

"I WILL NEVER COme back home to you!! All you ever to do me, is make me feel like I'm worthless, ugly, and fat." Bailey said to her mom.

"I don't care Bailey, you are coming home with me now." Her mom said back.

"Well guess what?! I'm not coming!! I'm staying here with the twins. Unlike you, they treat me like I matter. They make me feel like I've never felt before. And for you...." She paused. It looked like she was about to cry.

"I can just what?"

"Well. You can just go back without me. Because nothing you do or say will get me that will get me to come back with you."

I then saw a tear roll down her face.

"Let's get you out of the sun. Let's go Bailey." I then said as we walked into the nearby food place.

"I will find you again. And you will not like what I do to you." Was the last thing her mom said before walking off.

I felt bad for her.

-----

We sat in the food place for 3 hours eating and drinking pretty much whatever they had in there. I could tell that's what Bailey needed. It did seem to get her back to normal. But not quite yet was she fully back to normal.

"Hey guys." Ethan then said walking in.

"Hey." Bailey then said back.

"What's wrong?" Ethan asked.

"Just a little run in with my mom. That's all. No biggie." She said back staying calm.

"Well. What hap-" He started before I cut him off.

"Ethan. Come with me for a sec." We got up and went outside the place so she couldn't hear us.

"What?"

"Her and her mom kinda got into a fight. And now she may or may not be able to stay out here with us." I told him.

"What? No. She can't go. She loves it here. We love her here." Ethan then said.

"Sure. Now be friends again." I mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing." I said as I headed back inside and sat down where I was before with Bailey.

-----

We got back to our place at 9 that night. Bailey was defiantly feeling better after what has happened earlier.

"I'll get the snacks while you guys get be movie ready." Ethan said as Bailey and I made our way down to the basement.

"Thanks for today Gray." Bailey said to me as we got set up for the movie.

"Anything for a girl like you." I said back with a smile.

"You know Gray. Ever since I've been with you guys, my life has been amazing. You guys make me feel special and like I matter." She said with a smile.

"We love having you here Bailey." I said as I pulled her close. "I love having you here." I said softly.

Our lips met. Bailey had such soft lips. I really liked her.

"So does this mean what I think it means?" I then asked.

"I think it does." She said with a smile.

"Good. I was hoping for that." I said back with a smile.

We continued to kiss again.

"Oh get a room." Ethan said as he came down the stairs with the snacks.

Ignoring him, Bailey and I cuddled up on the couch and started the movie. I wanted this since we met at the m&g that one day.