Chapter 49

Bailey's P.O.V

I am finally out of the hospital. Which was great. I couldn't take it there any more. I was worried about Ella and where she is now.

We finally got back to the house. An unpleasant surprise was waiting for us when we got there.

-------
Ella's P.O.V

"Hey there baby." I said to Grayson when they got home from the hospital with Bailey.

Why was she still even with them?

"Ella. I'm with Bailey and you know this." He said to me.

I followed them into the house.

"If you're dating her, then why does my Facebook say that we are dating?"

"Ella. Would you just stay our of our lives." Bailey said to me.

"Calm down babygirl." Grayson said to her.

"Not until I get what I came here for." I said as I looked at Grayson.

"Just leave already." Bailey then said.

So I did. But this wasn't the end if me quite yet.

------
Grayson's P.O.V
*later that day*

At first Ella seemed like a nice girl that I was hoping would be Nates girlfriend. Now I just hated her. I know hate is a strong word, but it goes well with how I feel about Ella.

"Hey Nate. Sorry that Ella didn't turn out to be what we expected." Bailey said to him.

"What?"

"I mean. You really seemed to like her at the party. I did think you guys would be a thing."

"There's plenty of fish in the sea." He said back with a smile.

"Hey. You might wanna look at this." I said to Bailey.

Ella had posted a pic of us from the party last night. Before the whole room situation. It said 'Made a new friend last night. He's even my new boyfriend. I love him♡'

"That girl better get out of here before she has to deal with me." She said with an evil look in her eyes.

"What are gonna do about her?" Ethan asked.

"We need to fight fire with fire." Bailey said.

"How do we do that?" I asked.

"You don't. Never fight fire with fire." We heard Cam say.

Forgot she was coming to visit for a while once we got out of school.

"Cam. Sorry. Forgot you were coming. Things have been crazy since school got out." I said to her.

"It's cool. I've seen it all so far. We need a plan to get that girl out of here." She said to us.

"Well. I have a plan. But it's a risky one." Bailey then said.

"Alright. Go for it." I then said.

She told us the plan. It sounded like it would work.

"So. Everyone on board?" She asked.

"Totally. Anything to get that girl away from me." I then said.

"Alright. So we start tonight." Cam then said.

There was no way this plan wouldn't work. It was genius. Bailey knew what she was doing. She would fight for what is hers. And I'm hers. There was no way she was gonna loose me to Ella. There was no way I was gonna let that happen either. She meant too much to me to loose.

******

There seems to be that one person in fanfics that people just really don't like. In this one, that just so happens to be Ella.

Plans that they made will start to make scene as the book goes on. It won't be that hard to figure out what their plan is.

Anyway. Today is my second day at my new job. Its all going well. The kids seem to like me. Which is good.

Who met the twins the other day? I wish I get to meet them. Ive been waiting for so long to meet them. It will happen one day right? For those who are meeting them, I hope you have a fun time meeting them and Alex. I already know the show is gonna be a blast.