Chapter 47

Bailey's P.O.V
*summer break*

"Summer Break. Thank God." Grayson said as he layed on the couch.

"Well. Guess what day it is?" I asked as I stood above him.

"Um. Give Grayson a hug day?"

"Guess again."

After thinking about it. They both got it.

"Oh. It's been a year since you met us." Ethan said to us.

"Yep. So tonight. I say we go party at Tyler's like there's no tomorrow." I said with a smile.

Tyler is a guy at our school who is known for throwing the best parties. He's throwing one tonight at 6. So we have just enough time to get ready and make it there on time.

"Alright then. Let's do this." Grayson said getting up.

It didn't take us long to get ready. We got into Ethan's car and we were off to party the night away.

When we got there music was already blasting and half the school was already there. His parties were the only High School parties that I would actually go to.

"Hey guys." I heard Nate say.

"Hey Nate. Who's the girl?" Ethan asked.

"She just moved here. She lives on our block. Her name is Ella. I told her about the party and invited her." He told us with a smile.

"Well it's nice to meet you Ella. My name is Bailey and this is my boyfriend Grayson and his twin brother Ethan." I said with a smile.

"I know who they are. Im a really big fan of you guys." She said back with a smile.

-------
Ella's P.O.V

I moved to Cali from Chicago just a few weeks ago. I just graduated High School. I had one job while I was here. I knew just how to play it all out.

My first victim is Nate. Now that I got him to introduce me to the twins and Bailey, next up is Grayson and Bailey.

------
Grayson's P.O.V

It was now 9pm and the party was still going strong at Tyler's. Nate and Ella seemed to be really hitting it off.

"I'll be right back. I have to pee." Bailey said to me as she walked off to the bathroom.

Just then Ella walked up to me.

"Hey Ella. Having​ fun at your first Cali party?" I asked.

"Yeah. But I know what would be even more fun." As said moving closer to me.

"What?" I said nervously.

"Come with me." We said taking my hand.

"I really shouldn't Ella. I'm dating Bailey."

"Just trust me. Alright?"

"Alright." I had no idea how I would explain this to Bailey.

We ended up in a room. What came next is something I never would have thought she would do.

-----
Bailey's P.O.V

"Hey. Where's Gray?" I asked Ethan.

"Not sure. Last time I saw him, he was going upstairs. Maybe check up there." He told me.

So I went upstairs and started looking in the different rooms for him. I didn't see Ella down there with Nate anymore either. I started to worry that they might have went off together.

No. Grayson is smarter than that. He would never do something like that. Only unless some girl made him. Even then, I hope he wouldn't.

I opened the last door I had to open upstairs. What I found on the other side was something I wished I had never saw.

*******

So. What do we think of Ella so far? Not what we thought she would be.

TBH at first, I was thinking of making her Nates girlfriend, but then changed my mind. But don't worry, Nate will eventually get himself a girl.