Chapter 54

Bailey's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning at the usual time. Ten a.m. I then remembered what Gray and I did the night before. I rolled over to see those eyes of his looking right down at me. I loved waking up to that.

"Morning baby girl." He said with a smile.

"Morning baby boy." I said teasingly with a small laugh.

"Very funny. Lets go get some breakfast. I think I smell bacon and Cam is probably making it." He said getting out of bed.

"But Im sore from last night." I moaned.

"Good to know I did my job. Anyway. Well you wanna eat don't you?"

"I cant argue with food." I said getting out of bed and taking his hand.

We made our way downstairs and sure enough, Cam was making breakfast for us. Ethan was still sleeping. He's always lazy when it comes to getting out of bed in the morning anyway.

Once Cam was done making breakfast we got food and sat down and ate. Ethan eventually made his way down to us.

"There's the lazy bum." Cam said as he walked through the kitchen.

He just groaned and got his food and sat with us to eat.

"What to do today?" I asked as we ate.

"How about a lazy day with some movies?" Ethan asked.

"Im down." I said as I got up and put my dishes on the pile of dishes we already had to do.

Once everyone was done eating, we got everything set up for our movie night. We even built a fort for all of us to cuddle up in and watch. I could tell that it was gonna be a good and long day. I didn't mind because I got to spend today with some of my favorite people in the world.

"Let's get this movie day started." I said as I cuddled up next to Grayson with the popcorn.

The first movie of the day was Wreck it Ralph.

"You need water babe?" I heard Gray asked about half way through the movie.

"No. I'm good. But thanks." I whispered back.

Our lips met. The fact that Cam and Ethan were right next to us had slipped our minds.

"Get a room." Ethan then blurted out.

"Shut your mouth." Grayson said as he reach over and hit Ethan's head lightly.

"Just watch the movie." Cam said to them.

-------
Grayson's P.O.V

The day flew by. We were now on our last movie of the night. Which was Big Hero 6. It was also our 6th movie. It was now 9:30pm. I could tell Bailey was getting tired.

Not too long into the movie, I looked down to see Bailey sound asleep. She looked adorable as always when she was sleeping.

"I'm gonna take Bailey up to my room. She's sleeping." I whispered.

"Cam and I are gonna stay down here." Ethan said back before I picked her up and carried her up to my room.

I was as careful as I could be while carrying her up to my room. I layed her in the bed gently and got in beside her. I then kisses her lips gently.

"Goodnight my princess." I whispered to her.

"Goodnight my prince." I heard her say back.

We then drifted off to sleep for the night.

*******

A lazy movie day with them sounds perfect to me. I would be up for it anyday.