Chapter 23

Grayson's P.O.V

After school Bailey had Volleyball practice. So Eth, Nate, and I discussed what to do for her 16th birthday party.

"So I was thinking go karts, mini golf, laser tag, bowling, and arcade during the day. Then at around 5 we make our way to the beach and have Dallas, the Grier bros, and Aaron there ready to party." I said to the guys.

"Good idea. There's that one place not far from here where they have bowling and all that at one place." Ethan then said.

"Yeah. So sound like a plan?"

"Sounds great to me." Nate than said

"What sounds good?" I heard Baileys voice ask.

"Just this new food place Nate was telling us about." I said to her.

Good thing she bought it.

Practice ended not long after that. We got in Nates car and got home.

Bailey went to go take a shower. I found myself liking her in those Volleyball shorts that they have to wear.

Ethan and I got dinner started while she was in the shower. The three of us continued to talk about Baileys birthday party.

"Alright. So Ill make the reservations for the bowling and arcade place when I get the chance to. Then get in touch with the other guys so they can plan out what's gonna go down at the beach that night." I said to them.

Bailey then came down from her shower. Dinner was ready by then.

------

The first week of school went by pretty fast. The Volleyball team had their first game on Saturday. So we had to be at the school by noon for that.

"Alright. Good luck babe." I said to Bailey before she went into the locker room to get ready.

"Thanks. See you guys after the game." She said as we kissed. Then she was off into the locker room.

------

The main thing that was going through my mind during the game was how much I liked seeing her in those shorts. But I ignored it for the most part so I could watch them play.

The end of the game came and we won. Which was great.

"Wanna go to the beach after this?" I asked Bailey as she walked into the locker room.

"Yeah. Let me just go get my stuff and Ill be right out."

-----

Bailey's P.O.V

We ended up winning our first game of the season. Gray, Eth, Nate, and I decided to go to the beach afterwards. Im glad we did cuz I needed to relax from the game.

"Why are you not coming in babe?" Grayson asked as I layed on my towel in the sun.

"Cuz Im tired from the game and need to relax." I said back.

"Alright. We'll be in the water if you wanna join us." He said as the three of them went in.

I layed and enjoyed the sun for a while. That was until the guys decided to splash me with water.

"GUYS!! I hate you!!" I said sitting up and smiling a little.

"Sorry. We couldn't help it." Ethan said smiling.

"Where'd you even find a bucket anyway?" I asked standing up next to Grayson.

"We asked that little kid for it." Grayson the said pointing over to the little kid.

"Don't bother little kids you don't know." I said taking the bucket from him.