Chapter 15

Ethan's P.O.V

Bailey and I have really been getting along. I was enjoying it too. She was such a nice girl. I really didn't like fighting with her.

We ended the night around the campfire. Cam and I were on one side of the fire while Grayson and Bailey were on the other. They were cuddled up together.

I'm not gonna lie, I do enjoy seeing the two of them make each other so happy. They really do make a cute couple.

"Wanna make some s'mores?" Cam asked as she came back with the things we needed to make the s'mores with.

"Sure." Bailey said sitting up from laying down.

-------

Grayson's P.O.V

The next morning we woke up to the smell of bacon. Ethan must have been up. So Bailey and I headed downstairs. Turns out we had Bacon and donuts waiting for us.

"Who got the donuts?" I asked.

"Cam went out this morning and got them for us. She went back out after she came back with the donuts. She will be back though." Ethan told us.

"By the way. Cameron always stays with us for the fourth. So that's why shes here." I explained to Bailey.

"Cool. Cams really nice. So I cant wait to be friends with her." She said with a smile.

-------

*4th of July*

We woke up around 10 that morning. We could not wait to get to the party that afternoon. It started at 3pm. Last year it went until 5am. The 4th beach party's are always dope af. Ethan, Cam, and I never missed a party.

"What time does the party start?" Bailey asked.

"3. We need to be there by 2:30 to get a spot on the beach where people wont touch or things." I said back.

"Sounds good."

A few hours later we got ready to go. I could not wait. It would be Baileys first Cali party. So we were going to make sure she had the most fun ever.

By the time we were ready, it was time to go. We got in Cams car, and headed out.

"Guys. I cannot wait for this party. It's going to be the most funnest thing ever." Bailey said as we drove.

"It's fun. But the real party doesn't start until midnight." Ethan told her.

"Why. Is that when you leave?" Bailey asked trying to make it sound like a joke. Ethan didn't seem to take it that way though.

"What I ever do to you?!" He said back.

"It was a joke! So get over it." She said back.

"What to do with you two." I said to them.

"It was a joke. But Mr. Serious over there decided not to take it like that."

"Whatever. Just end it guys." I said to them.

We finally got to the beach where the party was. We parked, got our things, and found a spot on the beach. A lot of people were already there. Which didn't surprise me. I could not wait to give Bailey the best experience at her first California party.

"You ready babe?" I asked as I watched her take her tank and shorts off leaving her just in her bikini. DAMN did she look good.

"Yeah. Lets do this." She said as she grabbed my hand. Then we were off to party the night away.