Chapter 40

I have my drivers class this week. So that is why I an updating earlier than usual.

*****
Grayson's P.O.V
*Christmas Break*

Bailey didn't know this yet, but Ethan and I were going to take her Snowboarding. She was gonna be so happy when we tell her.

"Hey Bailey. Guess what we're gonna do over break?" I asked as we sat around the kitchen table eating breakfast.

"Ya got me. Where?"

"We are going to Colorado to do some boarding."

"No way."

"Way." Ethan said to her.

"When do we leave?"

"Tomorrow morning." I said to her.

------
*the next day*

We finally got to the cabin in the mountains. It was now 11am. Once we got our rooms picked and our things where they needed to be, me, Nate, Eth, and Bailey met in the living room. The three of us had another surprise for Bailey.

"What now?" She asked as she came down the stairs.

"The three of us got you an early Christmas present." I said to her.

"What are you waiting for then? Can I get it now?"

"Nate!! Get out here!!" I yelled to Nate who had the Snowboard for Bailey.

"No way. A Snowboard?!" She said taking the board from Nate and giving it a spin.

The smile in her face was priceless. I was happy to see that we got to make her happy.

"I cannot wait to try this out tomorrow you guys. Thanks so much." She said hugging each of us.

At around 9 that night we decided to call it a night. Bailey would not stop talking about how excited she was.

-----
Bailey's P.O.V

The next morning we got up at 8 and got ready for the day. Once we ate and got dressed, we were outta there for the day and we hit the slopes.

"Alright. This is Colorado and you can only do so much with one day while up in the mountains. So lets do this." I said as we walked to our first ski run of the day.

We all agreed that at noon we would eat some lunch. Until then we had the most fun that we could.

On our 4th run of the day, I fell. When I fell, I hit my left elbow the wrong way. But not in the way where I knew that we had to go to the hospital or anything.

"You good babe." Grayson asked as he stopped next to me.

"Yeah. Just landed on my elbow the wrong way. Ill be fine though." I said to him as I got back up and continued on with the run.

Lunch finally rolled around. By then we were all starving.

"This break cannot get any better guys. Thanks so much." I said as we sat at a table and started eating.

"Im just glad that my baby girl is having fun." Grayson said as he pecked my cheek and sat next to me.

"You are one of the best chick boarders I've seen." Nate then said.

"Lets just say I used to spend a lot of time up here boarding before I moved in with the twins."

"Well it payed off. That's for sure." He said back to me.

I did spend a lot of time here when I lived here with my mom. I would be here in the winters and in Florida with my good friend that lives there when summer rolled around. It was my way of getting away from everything that would happen between my mom and I.