Chapter 59

Ethan's P.O.V

Olivia was going to have so much fun today. I planned the entire day for us. I was planing on asking her out as we were eating lunch at the donut place.

Once we got to beach, we got everything out along with the surf boards, and got to teaching Olivia how to surf. It didn't take long. We were in the water by 10:30.

"Lets hit the waves." Bailey said as we all ran into the open ocean.

After about 30 minutes, Olivia finally caught her first wave. We all went over to her and congratulated her. The six of us spent the rest of the time surfing around until we got hungry. So we let the waves take us back to shore.

"That was so much fun." Olivia said as we made our way over to the donut place with her and I hand in hand. It became a natural thing for us.

We managed to seat all six of us at one table with our food and drinks. About half way through of eating, I knew that was the perfect time to ask Olivia out. There was a decent amount of people there eating. I already had the flowers I was going to give her.

"If I can have everyone's attention please?" I said as I stood and everyone quieted. "So there is a very special and beautiful girl here with me and my friends right now who is celebrating her birthday with us today. Her and I met at a beach party a few weeks ago. Since then I knew that she was the one for me. I have been waiting to ask her something since we met. Olivia. Will you please do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" I said getting down on one knee in front of her and handing her the flowers.

"I would love to be your girlfriend Eth." She said taking the flowers from me and standing up.

I stood up and we hugged and kissed as everyone clapped for us. We then went back to eating our meal.

Nate took Ethan's car and took the flowers back to the house so they could stay in water for the rest of the day. He came back not too long after that.

We got back on the beach to play some Volleyball. It was a 3 on 3 game of boys vs. girls. Bailey served the ball and the game started.

After a few games, we decided to go to Santa Monica and get some Fro Yo. It was now 5pm.

"Today had been so much fun you guys. Thanks for spending it with me." Olivia said with a smile as we walked out of the Fro Yo place.

"It was fun being able to do this with you." I said as I pecked her cheek.

We wandered around the area and just had fun until we had all finished our Fro Yo. Once we were done, we went back to the house.

By the time we got back and were sitting around the fire, it was 7pm. We were all feeling tired from the day we had just had.

Olivia ended up crashing next to me. Bailey ended up crashing next to Gray. I could not have asked for a better day for a perfect girl that I could now call all mine. She had fun and that's all that I could ask for.

*****

Ethan finally found himself a girl. Now for Nate to find that one person.