Chapter 19

Grayson's P.O.V

Ethan finally got home not long after us and joined us in the pool. Him and Bailey were getting along. Which only made me happy.

Yet again, we ended the night around the fire. Bailey and I were cuddled on one side while Ethan was on the other.

"Have I ever told you guys how much you mean to me?" She asked with a smile.

"About a thousand times." Ethan said back.

"I know I will love living with you guys. It's gonna be a blast." She said leaning in me.

"We will make it the most fun you've ever had." I said back.

------
Bailey's P.O.V

My phone then vibrated. It was a text from my good friend Hattie.

How's living with the twins?

Great. They've been treating me so well here.

Are you gonna live with them?

Yes actually. I told them about my life and they said they could help. And they really have. So I'm living here now.

That's so cool!! I'm gonna miss you tho.💕

I'll miss you too. Gotta go. Getting tired. Bye😘❤️

Bye!!!😘💜

"Who was that?" I heard Grayson then ask.

"My good friend Hattie. She was the one that was with me the day I met you guys in Denver."

"I remember her. She was cute." Ethan then said.

"Back off my friend Ethan." I said laughing a little.

I actually wouldn't mind if they dated. Not gonna lie.

"Well I'm getting tired. So I'm gonna go up and sleep." I said as I got up and went in.

"I'll be up in a minute." I heard Grayson say as I closed the door.

-------

The next morning I got up early and made the twins breakfast. They really seem to like eggs, bacon, and toast. So that's what I made.

"Hey babe." I heard Grayson say at around 10.

"Hey." I said as we kissed.

"What's this?"

"Just a little somethin I decided to do for you guys." I said as I put the food out on the table for us.

"You're the best." He said hugging me.

"I smell Bacon!!" I heard Ethan say coming down the stairs.

"Thank her. She made everything." Grayson then said.

"Thanks Bailey." He said smiling as we hugged.

"What we waiting for? Let's eat." I said as we sat and starting eating.

Once we were done with breakfast, we decided to go play some Volleyball at the beach. I texted Cam telling her to meet us at the beach in 15 minutes.

------

"Alright. The teams are Gray and I then you and Eth. We have the ball first." I said getting onto one side of the net.

Once everyone was ready, we got started. Grayson and I got a point. Making it 1-0.

We were so winning this.

We played until one team got to 15. That was Grayson and I. The score turned out to be 15-6.

"Well that wasn't fair. You have Bailey." Ethan complained as the ball hit the ground ending the game.

"Not my fault I'm good at sports." I said just to mess with him.

"Well next time you are goin down." He said to me picking up the ball again.

"Let's hit the water first. I'm getting​ hot." I said walking over to our things.

"You got the hot part right." I heard Grayson say from behind.

"Love ya too Gray." I said back.