Chapter 35

Bailey's P.O.V

We got home from school and practice that ready ready to sleep the night away. The only down part was that we still had a ton of homework to do.

"Alright. It is currently 6pm and we have another 5 years of homework." I said as Grayson closed his door behind him.

"Do we have to?" He complained.

"Babe. Come on. You know we have to." I said to him

"Ugh!! Fine."

------

After 2 hours of homework, we finally finished. It was now 8pm.

"Finally." Grayson said as we both layed on his bed.

"You do realize that would have gone a lot faster if you wouldn't have kept stalling. Right?"

"I know. But you are a heck of a girl that I love to see smile." He said to me as he pecked my check.

"You are such a flirt Dolan. I swear." I said smiling.

"You know, it's not nice to swear." He said jokingly.

"Whatever. Night babe." I said kissing his check as I cuddled up next to him and drifted off to sleep.

------

The weekend finally rolled around. Not much longer until Fall Break. Which was the last week of October for us. Which means halloween will be here soon.

"It needs to be fall break." I said as I laid next to Grayson.

"There's always this huge party down at the beach the day of Halloween. After some hours of partying there, everyone goes to DownTown LA and celebrates there." Grayson told me.

"Sounds fun. I'm in. No way in stayin away from a good Cali party." I said back.

"Once ya go to one, there's no stopping​ ya from going to more." Ethan then said from the doorway of Grayson's room.

"Tis this is true." Grayson the said in agreement.

"Tis?" I asked.

"Don't ask. That was the first time I've ever said that." He said confused himself.

"First and last time." Ethan then added as he then walked away to his own room.

I then went back to what I was doing on my phone.

-----
Grayson's P.O.V

I looked over at Bailey and just stared. I couldn't help it.

"What?" She asked.

"Oh nothing. It's just, my baby girl is beautiful." I said smiling.

"And my baby boy is still such a flirt." She said back with a small laugh.

"But you love it." I said as we kissed.

"But do I?"

"But you do." I said back as we kissed.

It turned into a heated make out thing.

"Oh get a room." We heard Ethan say from the open door.

"This is a room. So stop being so nosey." Bailey said back.

Ethan then walked away and we continued on with what we were doing.

I knew I would do anything to keep Bailey mine. She means the world to me. I honestly don't know what I would do without such an amazing girl like her in my life. Nothing could make me happier than this girl that I was making out with right now.

*****

This chapter is shorter than the rest. I know. But I hope you guys like the book. Ive been working so hard on it.

I wanna know who's going on the 4ou tour. So comment if you are or aren't. Im not sadly.