Chapter 30

Bailey's P.O.V

As we walked out of Chemistry, out of no where came this dude. He pushed me against a locker.

"Would a beautiful girl like you like to hang out with me this weekend?" He then asked.

"Get off me. I have a boyfriend." I said trying to get away.

"First answer me."

"She said get off." Grayson then said as he took the dude by the shirt and pulled him away.

"So you must be the boyfriend." The guy said. "How about this. I take the girl just for this weekend. Then you can have her back."

"How about instead I do this." Grayson said as he then hit the guy in the cheek.

I just stood in school not knowing what to do as the two boys in front of me were now fighting. I then saw security come to break it up.

Once the two boys stopped, I saw that the other guys nose was bleeding. Grayson looked like he had a black eye.

"Who ever else was involved with this, please come with me." The security guy said.

I then walked beside Grayson following them to the office.

After a talk with Mr. Weaver, it was decided that the two would be suspended for a week. Nothing bad happened to me. Which was good because I could not miss that game on Friday.

Mr. Weaver allowed me to stay home with Grayson the rest of that day. I had to be back tomorrow and the rest of the week.

We eventually got back to the house. I didn't say a word the whole ride there.

"Babe. You know I was just trying to protect you. Right?" He said to me once he closed the door.

"I know. But ya didn't have to go and get suspended." I said back.

"I know. I just didn't want you to get hurt is all." He said back softly.

"Well thanks for protecting me. But next time. If I need help. I'll let you know. Alright?" I said as I hugged him.

"Alright." He said as we kissed.

"Now let's go get your eye and lip fixed up." I said as I took his hand and went upstairs.

Grayson went into the bathroom and sat on the counter next to the sink. I wrapped up a piece of meat I found in the freezer and had him put it in his eye. I got another rag, wet it, and started getting the blood off his lip. I wiped as gently as I could.

"Babe. The rag is too rough on my lip."

"What else do you want me to do?"

"Your lips are softer." He said leaning in.

Our lips met. It turned into a make out thing.

"Wanna cuddle up and watch movies the rest of the day?" He asked.

"Only if you make the popcorn." I said back.

"Sounds like a date to me." He said smiling back at me.

------

There was a knock at the door that woke me up. I had no idea what time it was.

"She means a lot to you huh?" I heard Ethan ask.

"More than anything. I don't know what I'd do if I lost her." Grayson said back.

"Explains why you got suspended then." He said back.

"Yeah. She means everything to me. I promised myself I would protect her no matter what. So that's what I'm gonna do."