Chapter 6

Bailey's P.O.V

I woke up to find myself in Grayson's arms. How did I even get here? I thought we were out on a run.

I looked up at the two boys looking down at me.

"What happened?" I groaned rubbing by eyes.

"Ya passed out on the run." Ethan told me.

"Has that happened before?" Grayson asked.

"Yeah."

"Then why didn't you say something before?" I heard Grayson's voice ask.

"Cuz I needed the exercise." I told them.

"If you need the exercise, then why don't we do something that won't make you pass out?" Ethan then said.

"You try having asthma." I said back.

"Calm down." Grayson said to me.

"How long have you had asthma?" Ethan then asked.

"Since I was a little girl. I always carry my inhaler with me. But I haven't had an asthma attack in about 8 years." I told them.

"Let's get you back to the house and call it a day then." Grayson then said as we made our way back to the house.

------

I must've fallen asleep in his arms on the way back. I knew because I woke up as I was being carefully laid down in Grayson's bed.

"Goodnight my little princess." He whispered to me.

I felt his soft lips touch mine.

He then got in next to me and we drifted off to sleep for the night.

------

The next day I woke up to the smell of Bacon being made. I rolled over to see that Grayson had already gotten up.

I eventually rolled myself out of the bed and got myself ready.

I brushed my teeth and put on a pair of sweats and a tank top. Then I went downstairs.

"Look who's up." Grayson said as he hugged me.

"Morning guys." I said with a smile.

"So we were thinking that today we could do some boarding." Grayson told me.

"I'm always up for some skating." I then said as I sat at the table.

"That's not all though." Ethan started.

"We are meeting up at the skate park with some friends." Grayson then said with a big smile on his face.

"Should I be afraid?" I asked with a laugh.

"No. Because the friends just so happen to go by the names of Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Hayes Grier, and Aaron Carpenter." Grayson then said with that same smile as before.

God did I love that smile.

"What?!?! Seriously?!" I said standing up in excitement with a huge smile on my face.

"Seriously." Grayson said back.

"Then what are we waiting for. Let's go."

"Breakfast first!" Ethan said before I practically ran out the door.

-----

"I am so glad I get to skate with you guys today." I said with a smile.

"Let's see what you've got." Cameron said to me.

I then dropped into the bowl and started doing the best tricks I knew how to do.

I don't think they knew how to do some of them. Cuz when I was done, they all looked in shock at what I had just done.

"Now let's see what you guys can do." I said as I stood next to them.

"I forgot that I can't ride." Nash then said as we all laughed.