Chapter 77

Emma’s Pov

*a couple of days earlier on the plane*

I yawned and looked around, sitting up straight in my chair. Wait? Chair? And then I remembered. I was in a plane. I groaned. How long does it take before we’ll land? Don’t get me wrong, flying first class is cool and all that such but I’m not a really big fan of planes.

“hey, cool you’re awake” suddenly a voice from next to me spoke. I didn’t bother looking up, figuring that the person probably wasn’t even talking to me. I mean, why would he?

“errrr Ms.?” the voice asked again. I frowned he wasn’t talking to me was he? Probably not so I ignored it once again.

“errrr Ms.? Can you hear me?” the man asked again and this time I felt someone tapping me on the shoulder. I jumped up a little in surprise and the guy chuckled and then I looked at him for the first time and he was indeed looking straight at me.

He was talking to me?

“are you talking to me?” I asked confused, earning another chuckle from him.

“yeah, what other pretty lady would I be talking to?” he winked at me and I blushed.

“My name is Alex, Alex Dorms.” He introduced himself and he offered his hand to shake mine. I hesitated for a moment before I finally reached for it and shook it.

“Emma, Emma Shine” I said and he smiled. I couldn’t help but notice the dimples on his cheek showing off when he smiled.

“it’s nice meeting you Emma.” He said and flashed me another smile. I didn’t answer him on this, I just nodded.

“so… where are you heading to if I’m allowed to ask.” He asked after an awkward moment of silent. I stared at him strangely. I am on a plane to Australia, so I don’t think I’ll be heading to Japan anytime soon.

“Australia I guess.” I answered him strangely. He chuckled.

“you’re right it was a stupid question.” He laughed and I nodded in agreement, indeed finding it a stupid question.

“what reason?” he asked after a while but by then I was already distracted by thoughts about Louis. I snapped out of my daze.

“Huh?” I asked weirdly, not completely hearing what he had said.

“I asked why you are going there.” He repeated himself and he laughed again.

“not really here with your mind are you?” he asked. And I just shook my head ‘no’.

“not really” I admitted sheepish.

“that’s fine, want to talk about it?” he asked and I looked at him confused.

“talk about what?” I asked weirdly. This guy is really strange if you ask me but I can’t deny that he has the good looks.

But not as good as louis.

Shut up stupid mind.

“well I can see something is up and I don’t know maybe you wanted to talk about it.” He shrugged. I frowned at him.

“I don’t know you.” I stated shortly and my short reply took him of guard a little.

“well sorry, I was just trying to be nice.” He stated, holding his hands up in defense and leaning back into his seat.

I sighed.

“I’m sorry, that was rude, it’s just,  I don’t think I want to talk about it, I’m not ready to talk about it yet.” I stated, looking down at my hands.