Chapter 21

**Recap Emma’s Pov**

Please meet me at 11 outside the pet shop?

Xxxlouisxxx

I really don’t know if I should go.

Louis’ Pov

I checked the time on my phone for the millionest time this same minute. I was very nervous. Would she show up? Would she come?

Would she be angry? Mad? Questions kept flying through my head. But were soon interrupted by the sound of shoes walking over the pavement. I looked up from my phone and slid it back into my side pocket.

I was wearing a black suit.

 my face lit up when I saw Emma slowly walking towards me. I pushed myself away from my car. And walked towards her. Once I was in front of her if finally spoke up.

“hi” I said grinning. She looked so beautiful. I have never seen someone looking more beautiful as she looks. She just stared at the ground, not looking up at me.

“hi” she whispered back quietly.  I grabbed her hand in mine. I was hoping she would look at me but she didn’t she just stared at the ground. I placed my hand under her shin and pushed it up a little so she was facing me.

“you look absolutely beautiful Emma” I said. I saw a small blush forming on both her cheeks and she wanted to look down again but I was still holding her chin up.

She looked into my eyes and I smiled at her. And she gave me a small smile in return making my heart flutter.

“ready to go ma lady?” I asked her taking her to the car.

She nodded shyly and walked with me towards the car. I opened the door for her and she thanked me quietly. She got in the car and I softly shut the door after her. And I walked to the driver side. I got in myself and started the engine.

There was a silence between us so I decided to turn on the music a little. What makes you beautiful came on. I grinned. One of our songs.

I looked at my side and saw she was already looking at me. she quickly looked back down at her lap playing with her fingers.

In a way I couldn’t stop looking at her, she looked so beautiful. I turned the music a bit louder and started singing along with what makes you beautiful.

You're insecure

Don't know what for

You're turning heads when you walk through the door

Don't need make up

To cover up

Being the way that you are is enough

Everyone else in the room can see it

Everyone else but you

Baby you light up my world like nobody else

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed

But when you smile at the ground it aint hard to tell

You don't know

Oh Oh

You don't know you're beautiful

If only you saw what I can see

You'll understand why I want you so desperately

Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe

You don't know

Oh oh

You don't know you're beautiful