Chapter 14

**Recap louis’ Pov**

I kept staring at the ceiling till the darkness would finally take over me. and it did, after a long while. Maybe I should ask her out.

Louis’ Pov

*next day

I woke up, harry was already gone. I got up and took a long shower. I went to the living room and saw the boys collecting all Kath’s stuff. I remembered she was going home today. I walked to my own room and saw Kath sitting on the bed.

“hey Kath” I said. She looked up and smiled.

“hey lou lou” she said and she gave me a half smile.

“what’s wrong Kathy cat?” I said plopping myself down on the bed next to her.

“remember the promise you made lou?” she asked suddenly.

“what promise?” I asked.

“that promise you made, back in the pet shop!” she said. Then I remembered.

“yeah what about it?” I asked.

“you’ll keep it right?” she asked and she looked at me with pleading eyes. I sighed.

“Kath look it’s comple-“ I started but she cut me off.

“louis you pinky promised.” She said. I sighed.

“I know, I know but-“ I started again.

“louis you pinky promised.” She whined sadly.

“ I know, I know” I said and I hugged her. She hugged me back.

“will you keep it?” she asked once again. I sighed deep.

“I will, I promise” I smile at her. Her face lit up and she hugged me tight.  

There was a knock on the front door and we both got up from the bed. Kath ran towards the door.

“DADDY!” she yelled happily and Simon picked her up and spun her around.

“hey little girl” he laughed.

“I missed you” she said and she hugged him tight.

“I missed you too darling, now did the boys behave well?” he joked.

“always” she said and she winked at us. We all started laughing.

“dad can I have a cat?” Kath asked suddenly. Simon looked at her.

“why would you want a cat all of sudden?” he asked.

“ please daddy! I want a cat!” she begged him. she gave him the puppy eyes. He thought for a moment.

“please daddy! It’s almost my birthday!” she begged. He sighed.

“it’s okay with me but where would you get a cat from?” he asked. All our eyes lit up. We knew exactly where we would get a cat from.

Emma’s Pov

I sat down on the chair behind the counter of the pet  shop. Katy wasn’t feeling very well so I told her to stay in bed. hopefully she’ll get better fast.

I promised her to keep my phone close so when there is something wrong or she needs something she can call me. I opened the magazine and I looked through some articles about available apartments. But they were all too expensive. I sighed.

Suddenly my thoughts were interrupted by the door flunging open and appearing 7 guys, 5 of them were the boys and a girl, Kath.

I jumped up. What the hell were they doing here this early? Kath ran towards me and hugged me happily.

“hey Kath, what are you doing here?” I asked Kath.

“I am going to adopt a cat!” she said excited.

“are you? Well that’s great” I smiled. she released me from her hug and walked back to one of the older guys.

She nudged his side and pointed at me.

“daddy that’s Emma” she said. The guys smiled and walked towards me and shook my hand.

“hello sir” I said politely. He smiled.

“call me Simon” he said.

Kath pulled her dad towards the cats and everybody followed. Except me and louis. Louis walked up to me.

“hi” he said.

“hi” I said back shyly.

“Emma I want to ask you something” he started. I looked up at him. he put his hands in his pockets and was about to speak when he got cut off by Harry.

“hey Emma, could you come over, Simon has some questions” he said. I looked back at louis who looked disappointed.

“tell me later” I told him. he nodded sadly and we walked over to everyone.

Kath and her dad and that one security guard of him left. Kath had chosen a sweet little kitten.

“hey errrr Emma where is Katy?” liam asked a bit nervous.

“ow she is sick” I said sadly.

“she is? How is she doing?” he asked.

“she is better than earlier” I smiled a bit.

“guys we have to go now! We have an interview at ‘StudioCeleb’ in two days and Simon told us we had to prepair already.” Liam said.

The boys nodded and hugged me goodbye.  They told me to watch there interview. And I promised I would.

I really want to know what louis wanted to ask me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you like the story :) x