Chapter 61

**Recap Liam’s Pov**

 “It’s Liam and I am mad at myself for actually believing that Katy would love me back.” I told him. Wow this dude is easy to talk with, now I know why everyone talked so good about him.

“dude what are you talking about?! Why wouldn’t she love you back?” he laughed like I was stupid for saying that.

“she is worth someone better than me.” I admitted. And he just started laughing again, damn does he ever stop with being happy?

“dude you are a superstar! Thousands of girls would jump of a cliff to date you” he stated. I sighed.

“that’s my point. Almost all the girls act insecure around me, some act like sluts, trying to look super sexy just to catch my eye, but not Katy, she is just…” I couldn’t find the words to explain how Katy is around me.

“herself?” Josh added in my sentence. I sighed.

“Yeah, she’s just… herself” I repeated.

“Liam she likes you, and loves you, she would never cheat on you and she loves you for who you really are. Don’t let her go dude.” Josh stated.

“I love her to bits but I think it’s already too late for that.” I sighed sadly.

“how so?”

“she’s already gone.” I answered and my voice started to shake a little again.

“no I’m not”

Liam’s Pov

I suddenly snapped my head towards the direction where the female voice came from and I saw Katy standing there with her hands stuffed into her jeans pocket, wearing a shy smile on her face.

“Katy!” I exclaimed, I was so happy to see her.

“that’s my cue! Bye dude!” Josh yelled through the phone and hung up. I tossed my phone to the side on the bench, not caring where it would end up. I got up from the bench and walked around it and came to stand right in front of Katy who was looking down.

“Katy” I started hoping she would look up. But she didn’t. why?  I didn’t know.

“are you still mad at me Liam?” she asked sadly and her bottom lip started to quiver. My eyes widened at what she was asking me and I quickly embraced her with a hug.

“of course not Katy! I was never mad at you!” I promised which was true, like I said I was more mad at myself.

“you should be the one that’s mad at me” I stated with a dry and humorless laugh not pulling away from our hug.

“but I don’t want to be mad at you” she whispered. I smiled a little.

“and I don’t want you to be mad at me either.” I laughed dryly while a couple of tears ran down my face.

“I’m so sorry that I didn’t want to listen to you and that I concluded too fast.” I apologized to her.

“it’s fine liam, you know now” she smiled and pulled away from our hug and gasped when she looked me in the eyes.

“Liam are you crying?” she exclaimed with her mouth hanging open. I blushed a little but nodded truthfully.

“sorry” I apologized and she just laughed.

“don’t ever apologize for crying, I think it’s just so sweet.” She smiled and cleared m face from tears before she wrapped her petite arms around me once again and I didn’t hesitate to hug her back.

“I love you Liam” she whispered into my chest. I smiled, feeling like the happiest man on the earth.

“I love you too Katy”

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m sorry this was a really short chapter I know :’( well sorry anyway :D

Katy and Liam are both HAPPY again :D

YAY cheers for us :D

Please VOTE AND COMMENT

VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you all :)

Love ya all my pups :D

xx