Chapter 35

**Recap Liam’s Pov**

I dialed Katy’s number and pressed the phone to my ear, watching harry trying to take Louis to the car as I waited for Katy to pick up her phone.

Ring

Ring

When she finally picked up her phone I didn’t wait for her to speak first.

“we found Louis” I said.

“WHAT?!” she yelled happily. Ow no! now the bad news…

“yeah but he is completely wasted, I don’t even think he knows his own name.” I explained.

“YOU’VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!” she yelled annoyed and probably a bit angry.

Liam’s Pov

“I’ve messes up LiLi!” louis screamed at me. He was VERY drunk. Clearly.

“Louis stop it” I demanded. He’s been acting like this for like a whole hour and it’s getting on my nerves. Normally I would try to help him but the fact that he is drunk and completely wasted doesn’t make me very happy. If louis really thinks that getting drunk will fix his problems then he is very much wrong!

“But she hates me!”  he screamed as he fell down crying. Okay a little bit overdramatic?

“She hates me Liam!”

“and you are drunk!” Harry stated, coming up from behind me.

“Am Not Drunk Momma” louis slurred in a drunk voice.

“I am not your momma Louis” harry snapped. I was a little startled at harry’s reaction. Mostly none of us has anything against getting drunk. But louis is WASTED and that’s a different kind of story! Especially seeing the situation.

And to be honest I didn’t expect this from louis. He isn’t the kind of guy to drink a lot. He might be immature and all that such but he knows what it takes to be the oldest. He is very good at taking responsibilities, but now? what the hell was he thinking?!

“look guys I’m an ogre!” Louis suddenly yelled while holding the Shrek movie in front of his face. I groaned.

“give that to me” Niall groaned while snapping the movie away from Louis’ hands and louis pouted like a 5 year old child who’s candy got taken away.

Yeah we were all pretty pissed off with louis. He is stupid for doing this. Why the hell is he drunk! He knew that would only make everything worse!

Emma leaving must have upset him a lot. I never knew he had it that bad for her. Well he should sober up first before he has to think about fixing it, because right now he would only make things worse.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys :)

Im sorry that it’s such a short chapter :)

But it’s kind of a filler chapter :) well anyway I hope you liked it :)

Please VOTE AND COMMENT

I already started on the next chapter so if you guys vote and comment then it will be up VERY soon :D

VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you all :)

Love ya all my Pups :D

xx