Chapter 55

**Recap Liam’s Pov**

“is that Emma’s phone?!” she exclaimed as she ran over to louis and grabbed the phone from his hands, looking at it.

“omg louis that’s Emma’s phone!” she screamed happily, we all looked over at Louis asking him if it was true and he just nodded with a smirk plastered onto his features.

“omg Louis that’s amazing!” Katy exclaimed and started doing a happy dance.

“okay am I the only one who doesn’t understand why stealing a phone is awesome?” Niall questioned confused.

“it’s awesome Niall because now we have Josh, Emma’s brother’s number! Now we can contact him!” Katy explained happily to Niall.

“louis how did you get it?!” Katy asked Louis.

** Recap Louis’ Pov**

“louis how did you get it?!” Katy asked me, still not looking up from Emma’s phone. And there we have that dreadful question, and my cheeks started to heat up a little but no one seemed to notice it.

“well…”

Louis’ Pov

“well…”

*Flashback*

“what the hell louis, the door wasn’t lo-“ I grabbed Emma by her waist and pushed her against the door which opened completely, we were now in the hallway and I had Emma pressed up against the wall.

We were both breathing heavily and Emma was staring into my eyes. I couldn’t read the expression on her face, it was sort of a mix between confusion and shock.

My face was only a couple of inches away from hers which made her nervous. She was slightly shaking underneath my grip on her.

“l-lo-louis” she whimpered as she stared into my eyes. I don’t know what happened but suddenly I found myself getting lost in her stunning eyes.

“L-lou-louis w-what are you d-“ she started to say but she cut herself out by letting out a low moan. I don’t know what had made her moan out of sudden but I was pretty sure that I was the one creating that effect on her.

“doing- what are you d-doing lou-louis.” She stuttered, but her eyes were still closed and her breath was coming in pants, I could still feel her shaking against me.

I didn’t know why I didn’t pull away. It was just like I was trapped in some sort of soap bubble which held me and Emma both captive. But then I came with an idea. I knew that Emma always kept her phone in her back pocket of her jeans. I notice it being there every time I see her.

“emma?” I suddenly whispered.

I brought my face even closer to hers, if that was even possible without touching it. She shivered even more and her head dropped. I sighed. Dropping your head in a situation like this was a clear sign of insecurity and I really didn’t want to have Emma being insecure around me.

No louis focus on what you are planning on doing! Something inside of me reminded me. But I decided to ignore it.

“emma don’t drop your head like that.” I whined as I loosened my grip on her a little.

“emma look at me.” I demanded in a whispering tone. But she didn’t react.

“Emma I want you to look me in the eye and listen to me.” I stated. I released one arm from her waist and used it to force her chin up until she was staring into my eyes.