Chapter 46

**Recap Katy’s Pov**

So the only one left is Louis. I looked over at him and narrowed my eyes. He wouldn’t have-…?

I waited for louis to noticed my dead stare, but he just ignored me and sat there emotionless staring in front of him, his feet flipped on, on the small table in front of him.

I compared his handwriting with the one on the paper that I had and to my shock, it didn’t look ANYTHING alike!

It read; That moment when you're missing someone but you're not sure if they miss you....

But how? If it wasn’t louis either, then who the hell was it? I know it’s one of the guys! I just know it! One of them must have faked a handwriting!

But then who was it?

Katy’s Pov

“okay! Damnit guys! Just tell me who it did!” I groaned.

“Katy maybe you’re just wrong and it wasn’t one of us.” Zayn suggested but I answered him with a glare.

“I know it’s one of you guys.” I growled.

“and like I said, none of you is leaving until I know who it was.” I stated. And everyone groaned in responds.

“But Katy! I’m hungry!” Niall whined.

“well then you’ll have to wait.” I said to him and I swear his face practically fell to the floor.

“but- but-“ Niall stuttered and I just shook my head ‘no’. he just huffed and crossed his arms over his chest and fell back down onto the couch. Clearly not happy with my demand.

“Katy come on, how are you going to find out who it was?” Harry asked.

“I want everyone to tell me why they didn’t do it.” I said, maybe one of them will break or something, you never know.

Everyone groaned but didn’t fight me.

“Harry you start.” I said pointing at harry for him to start and I went to sit on a chair so I was facing all of the boys.

“errrr…”  harry stuttered being a bit startled at my sudden demand.

“well? Why didn’t you do it?” I pushed on.

“well for one because I knew you would kill us if I did. And because I have an alibi?” he stated but the last thing came more out like a question.

“Inlight me Mr. Styles.” I said.

“well 3 days ago I was a whole day gone with this girl I met. And when I came back home only then I found out about Emma missing her family. 2 days ago I met up with the same girl, we went to a waterpark, so I couldn’t have done it then either. And then yesterday I was baking cookies with Zayn” harry finished.

I raised my eyebrow at his last statement. Baking cookies with zayn? With ZAYN out of all people?! Well whatever.

I turned towards zayn.

“Mr. Malik. Can you confirm Mr. Styles his presents with you yesterday and did you really baked cookies with him?” I questioned him. Zayn glared at harry.

“you weren’t support to tell anyone” zayn groaned and harry just mouthed a sorry back to him.

“how do I know you aren’t just sticking up for each other?” I asked raising my eyebrow.

“we can prove it!” Harry exclaimed proudly.

“yeah there are some cookies left.” Niall smiled. I looked over at all of them.