Chapter 73

**Recap Harry’s Pov**

 “room 397” she said and I ran off after the words left the ladies mouth.

I heard the others running behind me, telling me to slow down but I didn’t, I just wanted to go see louis!

Once I reached his room I pushed open the door and gasped when I only saw a doctor, he was standing in front of me so I could look past him, his back was turned towards me and he was doing something to louis.

I gasped, expecting the worst.

“HE ISN’T DEAD IS HE!” I exclaimed being scared as hell. The doctor turned around and stared at me amused.

“no of course not.” The man laughed. He took a step to the side, giving me a good look of louis who was laying in the hospital bed, completely covered with wires and all that crap.

“Louis!” I exclaimed as I ran over to his side. I picked up his hand and held it as I started crying.

“ow louis! What have you done.”

Harry’s Pov

Louis has been out for only one day but I already miss him to dead! Everyone does. Emma is gone, louis isn’t here either. Everyone looks like a zombie. Katy is at the pet shop since 7am this morning. Liam is with her and Niall wanted to help her out today. I was lying flat onto my bed and zayn was watching TV or something.

Liam had called Simon as well to tell him what was wrong with Louis, he said that he would be visiting if he’s still in the hospital when he’s around.

The hospital had promised to call if louis’ situation had changed. They said that he didn’t have much injuries and that he got lucky and that he wouldn’t be in a coma too long. So he could wake up every moment.

You probably wonder why I aren’t there with him right now? Well hospitals depress me. Yes I was worried about louis and I visit him this morning, now it’s 4pm.

Suddenly my phone started ringing and I jumped up but  I was disappointed when it was just Liam.  But I did decide to pick up, you never know if it’s important anyway.

“HARRY! Get Zayn and go to the hospital! They called, I don’t know why or if it’s good or bad but they just said that we had to come soon.” Liam exclaimed and my eyes widened. Suddenly I was very happy that I decided to pick up.

I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if I didn’t go to louis when they told me it was important!

“Zayn! Get your ass up and come with me!” I yelled at zayn as I hurried out of the apartment.

“what?! Why?! Where are we going?!” he asked confused as he ran after me towards my car.

“to the hospital.” I stated and I got in, slamming the door shut behind me and Zayn got in after me as well.

“why?” he panted.

“stop asking questions zayn! Let’s just go!” I exclaimed as I sped down the street. Making my way towards the hospital.

I really hope louis is okay!

Liam’s Pov

“hi liam, hi Katy and hi Niall” I heard someone say when I walked through the door which leaded to Louis’ hospital room. I turned around and gasped loudly.

“OMG LOUIS!” I yelled and I ran over to him and hugged him tightly and soon Niall and Katy joined us with the hug.

“Louis! Have you any idea how much you worried us!” Niall exclaimed.