Chapter 65

**Recap Emma’s Pov**

 “we are going to be late!” I exclaimed.

“no you’re not.” Louis and Katy stated at the same time.

“what do you mean! I have only like 25 minutes! That’s not enough time!” I exclaimed and I started stressing out again.

“Emma you are mistaken from time! You have still and hour and 25 minutes so chill out.” Louis laughed. I looked at him confused. I grabbed my ticked and looked at the time and noticed I was indeed mistaken from time, I was an hour early.

I let out a deep sigh of relieve. I wasn’t going to be late! Thanks goodness!

WAIT!

“how do you know what time my flight is?”

Louis’ Pov

I gulped. Damn why do I always get stuck in these kind of situations. It’s like the situation with the phone. Okay what do I say! Come on think louis! think!

“I read it on your ticket.” I lied. Okay that sounded convincing if I do say so myself. Good job louis.

“I never showed you the ticket.” Emma stated and she narrowed her eyes at me. I gulped and mentally groaned. I noticed Katy’s and Zayn’s glare burning into my head. 

“well Katy told me.” I corrected my lie. I really hope she is going to buy this one but I wasn’t sure cause emma had still her eyes narrowed at me and I tried to smile back innocently.

“Katy didn’t see the ticket either.” She stated and my eyes widened. Okay I’m busted. I was about to say something, telling her what was really going on when Katy beat me in speaking.

“yes I did, you left it at the apartment.” Katy lied, you could see what Katy meant when she said that she can’t lie to Emma but I think Emma did buy it… I hope.

“when?” Emma asked turning towards Katy.

“w-when you…” she stuttered and she looked over at us for us to help her out.

“when you went for a jog…” she finally added after she figured me or zayn weren’t going to help her out any time soon.

Emma raised her eyebrow.

“you called them right after you figured what time I was leaving just to tell them that?” Emma asked her in disbelieve.

“does it actually really matter?” Katy laughed nervous. Emma shrugged.

“I guess not.” She sighed and leaned back in her seat.

“Emma you are just a little nervous for your flight.” Zayn explained.

“yeah, just relax, you’ll be on time and you’ll be much calmer once you are on your way to Australia.” Katy added to zayn.

“I guess you’re right.” Emma sighed and she closed her eyes for a while, trying to relax a little bit.

“guys we’re here.” I stated after a while. Emma’s eyes shot open and suddenly she didn’t seem to be very relaxed anymore. She is really a stress chicken isn’t she?

Emma looked up at all of us and finally we all got out of the car. I went to open the back of the car and grabbed Emma’s bags and placed them on the ground, closing the back again. Emma went to grab her bags when zayn and I stated that we would be carrying them for her.