Chapter 15

**Recap Emma’s Pov**

“guys we have to go now! We have an interview at ‘StudioCeleb’ tomorrow.” Liam said. The boys nodded and hugged me goodbye. 

They told me to watch there interview. And I promised I would.

I really want to know what louis wanted to ask me.

Louis’ Pov

We left the pet shop and got into the van. Liam was driving this time and I sat next to harry in the middle row.

“did you ask her?” harry asked smiling. I shook my head ‘no’. harry pouted.

“I was going to but I chickened out” I admitted. Harry looked at me.

“she means a lot to you” he stated. I looked at him.

“why would you say that?” I asked.

“you never chicken out, you are always have so much confidence. She has a different effect on you.” He said. I smiled a half smile. He is right, I really like her.

“but I can’t just ask her out haz.” I admitted. He nodded as he understood.

“what about you just ask her to the dance ?” he said suddenly. I looked at him.

“what dance?” I asked. He grinned.

“remember we were invited for the Christmas dance gala?” he said. Ow yeah I remember.

“but-“ I started but harry cut me off.

“liam is going to ask Katy as well!” he said. Maybe this is a good idea. Maybe I could ask her out. I smiled at harry.

“thanks haz” I thanked him.

“you’re welcome” he said.

*next day

Katy’s Pov

I felt much better. I hate being sick but whatever, it happens to everyone right? I got out of bed and skipped to the kitchen where I found Emma.

“Emma?” I asked but she didn’t answer. I walked over to her and found her being asleep on the newspaper.

I lifted up her head and saw the articles of available apartments. I sighed. She is really trying. She is working too hard. And she gets  nothing back for it.

I woke up Emma and told her to get in bed. and she listened but she was probably half asleep anyway. I went downstairs to the pet shop and opened the doors. I filled the pets their food bowl and cleaned their shelters.  Once I did that I went to the back of the pet shop.

Louis’ Pov

It’s 3 days before Christmas. So I had three days to ask Emma to go with me. liam said he would go today to the pet shop.

“go with him lou, this is your chance” harry said. I nodded nervous.

“you coming louis? I’m leaving right now” liam said. I nodded and got up.  

We walked into the pet shop and I saw Katy but not Emma.

“where is Emma?” I asked.

“she is upstairs in the apartment, she’s a bit stressed out lately, you know worrying about the pet shop and all.” Katy explained. and Katy and liam disappeared in their own conversation. I sighed.

“can I go upstairs?” I asked.

“errrr yeah sure, but if she is sleeping then please don’t wake her” Katy pleaded.

I nodded and I walked upstairs where I found a door with ‘Katy & Emma’ written on it. I smiled to myself and I knocked softly on the door. but nobody opened.

She’s probably asleep. I opened the door and surprisingly it was open. I walked inside and looked around. The apartment wasn’t very big but it was nice. I

t was very cozy. I opened a door and found out it was a bedroom. I saw somebody on the bed. and I noticed it was Emma. she looked so cute. I looked around for a pen and a paper. And I wrote a short letter to her.

Hey emma,

I want to ask you something,

Can we meet somewhere?

What about at my apartment

at 8pm tonight?

Xxxlouisxxx

I put the note next to her on the nightstand and I left the apartment and walked downstairs to the pet shop. once I was downstairs I saw liam and Katy smiling widely.

“can we go?” I asked. Liam nodded and hugged Katy goodbye. I did too and we walked out the pet shop. once we were in the car liam started speaking.

“I did it louis, I asked her to be my date for the dance” he said happily. I smiled at him, I was happy for him.

“I’m happy for you dude” I said. He smiled proudly.

“what about you? You got to talk to Emma?” he asked. I shook my head ‘no’. he gave me an apologetic look.

“you’ll get the chance for asking her soon louis” he said trying to cheer me up. I sighed . I hope so. I just hope she’ll show up tonight.

I looked down at my phone to check the time it was now 5pm.

Still three hours.