Chapter 58

**Recap Louis’ Pov**

 “we need your help.” I started.

“SUPERMAN IS ON HIS WAY!” Josh screamed.

“Josh we’re serious!” Katy said serious as well this time.

“wow chill your butt what’s so important?” he asked.

“we need you to do something for emma.” I explained.

“for emma? What is this all about?! Is my sister okay?” Josh started to sound worried.

“yes she is but please listen.” Harry cut in.

“we need you to tell emma that you bought her a ticket to Australia.”

“WAIT EMMA IS COMING TO AUSTRALIA??????”

Louis’ Pov

“louis you explain! It’s your future brother-in-law.” Harry Joked as he patted me on the back and I just glared at him I was about to say something back at him when I suddenly heard someone coughing loudly like he was choking or something when I realized it was Josh on the other side of the phone.

“WHO WILL BE MY WHAT!” he yelled. Everyone started laughing and I just glared at everyone, great! Just fucking great!

“AHUM! I AN ANSWER NOW!” Josh exclaimed, getting impatient about this. I sighed and mouthed a fuck you to Harry and the others, but most of all to Harry cause he was the one who said it.

“nothing.” I finally answered Josh.

“don’t believe ya now explain.” He demanded.

I was about to tell him that they were just joking around when the phone was suddenly taken away from the table before I could reach for it. I looked up and saw harry holding the phone with a devilish smirk on his face.

I glared at him.

“you wouldn’t” I dared. But harry just wiggled his eyebrows and held a smirk on his face.

“I wouldn’t?” he dared. I returned a scowl at him.

“well Josh, louis over here is planning on marrying your lovable sister.” Harry said to Josh.

“HE WHAT?!” josh replied with a scream. I flinched at his voice.

“No I’m not!” I defended.

“but you love her don’t you?” Niall asked. And I closed my mouth. There was a silence in the room, even Josh didn’t say anything for a while. Everyone stared at me, waiting for me to answer. But I didn’t.

“well…?” josh slurred out  the question.

“what?” I asked innocently but I knew what he meant.

“do you love my sister?” he cleared himself out. I gulped and saw everyone smirking at me.

“can we not talk about this and get back to the reason why we are calling you?” I asked nervously. Zayn and Harry just shook their head laughing a little. Knowing I was just trying to change the subject.

“well let me think…NO! now answer my question.” Josh demanded. I groaned.

“you can’t make me.” I stated.

“believe me, I can” He said back and you could just hear the smirk forming on his face.

“is that supposed to scare me?” I asked.

“I don’t know, is it scaring you?” he asked with a tint of evilness in his voice.

“no…” I said.

“of course not.” He smirked sarcastically. I rolled my eyes.

“can we get back to the point now?” I asked desperately trying to change the subject.

“first answer this; do you. Love my sister?” he asked. I sighed deeply.

“yes, I think I do.” I admitted in a whisper.

“what was that?” Josh asked. Did he really didn’t hear me or did he just wanted me to repeat it? But then again I did whisper it and he isn’t in the room. So there is a change he just didn’t hear me.

“Yes, I think I love your sister” I repeated a bit louder.

“dude I can’t hear a thing you say! I’m in Australia not in the same room as you are!” Josh exclaimed, demanding me to speak louder. I sighed before taking another deep breath.

“YES! I LOVE EMMA!” I yelled, startling everyone plus myself.

“you do know I actually heard you from the first time right?” Josh laughed.  And I just gasped and glared at the phone, only he could not see me glaring. Sadly.

“you asshole” I growled.

“hey! Hey! That’s not a way to talk to your 24 years old brother-in-law!” Josh exclaimed. I raised my eyebrow.

“you are 24?” I asked shocked.

“yeah how old did you think I was?” he asked back.

“I don’t know 16 or something, I mean by the way you act and all…” I admitted.

“once again! You are not making a great impression on your future brother-in-law.” Josh laughed and I just rolled my eyes.

“who said I was ever going to marry her?” I grinned. And he just gasped while all the others in the room just couldn’t help but laugh at the conversation I was having with Emma’s brother.

“so you are saying that you are going to have sex with my sister! Get her freaking pregnant and then NOT marry her?!” he exclaimed and I suddenly started blushing furious.

“wha- I- I’m not go- I just- errrr can we please get back to the reason we called you? I’ve answered your previous question.” I stated.

“hmmm changing the subject huh? We’ll get back on this later.” Josh stated.

“okay now explain why Emma is coming to Australia! And how the heck did she get the ticket?! I thought neither she or me or my parents could afford one!” Josh rambled on and on and on…

And that’s when I started explaining the situation from the beginning, I told him everything! And I mean EVERYTHING.

While I was telling my story everyone else had left to go look for Liam cause he didn’t answer his phone for anyone.

“wait! You kissed my sister!” josh suddenly interrupted me. I blushed.

“kind off…” I admitted.

“okay go on.” He said in a monotone.

Omg what is he gets mad for what I did to emma? Would he still want to help us? What if he doesn’t want to?! 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Okay sorry guys this was kind of a filler chapter :)

Please VOTE AND COMMENT

VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you all for reading this :D

Love ya all my pups :D

xx