Chapter 69 --> hehe ;)

**Recap Louis’ Pov**

“Emma what’s wrong? What have I done?” I asked her. And she just laughed humorless.

“just go louis.” She growled and I sighed. I took a last look at Emma before turning around and making my way off the plane, being greeted by the others who were looking at me with sympathy, I rolled my eyes annoyed, I didn’t want their freaking sympathy!

“louis…” Katy started and she laid her hand over my shoulder but I just pushed it away.

“leave me alone.” I hissed and I stopped out of the airport, they’ll have to try getting in one car cause I’m going alone! And I’m not going home!

Emma’s Pov

I can’t believe I left like that! I mean I just turned around and left everyone! I started crying as I walked towards my gate, I showed the lady my ticked and I walked to my seat, I settled in and I sat down, I stared out the window.

I was sitting down for a while when I noticed someone standing next to me, he or she was pretty tall cause the person was towering over me. I sighed and decided to be nice and look up but when I did that I immediately regretted doing that. It was louis. What the hell is he doing on my plane!

“Emma.” He said. But I just glared at him before looking to the other side out of the plane through the small window, I was not in the mood to talk to him, not now, not ever! He is a bastard! He is stupid and a womanizer! I will not speak to him anymore!

“leave louis” I snapped. He just raised my eyebrow. Did he seriously not get what he had done wrong?!

“emma-“  he started to say again but I cut him off once again.

“LEAVE LOUIS!” I snapped again, and people started looking at us, wanting to know what was going on. Well I didn’t care! He had to leave! I didn’t want him around me! Doesn’t he just get that!

“Emma what’s wrong? What have I done?” he asked me, I rolled my eyes in disbelieve and I just laughed humorless.

“just go louis.” I growled and he sighed. He took a last look at me before turning around and making his way off the plane. Finally. I slumped back down in my seat and I couldn’t help but to let some tears escape my eyes. Not just because of louis, I was going to miss everyone here! Everyone and everything!

I had said goodbye to every single pet in the pet shop and I hadn’t stop crying then. I will never forget them! I would give my life for them!

“please fasten your seatbelts, the plane is about to take off.” A voice announced from the intercom thingy and I did as told, I looked around and saw other people filling the plane as well. One of them filled the seat next to me, it was an old lady and I smiled politely at her and she smiled back.

Once the plane had taken off I closed my eyes after looking outside my window and seeing us fly through the air.

I let out a deep sigh before closing my eyes once again.

“left some people behind?” the old lady asked suddenly from beside me. I was a little startled because I didn’t expect it but I nodded at her.

“yeah kind off.” I whispered back.

“it will be okay, you’ll make new friends.” The lady smiled. She didn’t know that I was just visiting my family of course but I just nodded.

“yeah I guess so.” I sighed and I closed my eyes again and with that I fell asleep.

Louis’ Pov

I stepped into my car and started the engine, I started driving and I admit, I was driving WAY over the speed limit but I didn’t care. Who cares if I have an accident?

Haha everyone on earth?! All your fans! Your friends, you  band mates, your family, do you want me to keep on listing them or…

Argh! That stupid voice inside my head! Why am I having an inside conversation with myself?!

Suddenly my phone started ringing and I groaned, I knew they would keep calling me until I would pick up so why not getting over with it?

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and held it against my ear while using my other hand to hold onto the steering wheel. I didn’t even bother to check who was calling.

“What?” I snapped.

“where are you louis!” Zayn asked.

“why do you want to fucking know” I growled at him.

“just tell us louis” he stated. And I could hear niall yell; “don’t do anything stupid louis” in the background.

“I don’t know okay! I don’t freaking know where I am going! And I don’t care!” I yelled.

“louis are you driving?” zayn gasped. I sighed.

“yes.” I admitted.

“louis you are going to get into a car accident, you are calling and you are frustrated! You are not thinking straight!” Harry suddenly, I figured that I was on speaker.

“what does it matter Harry!” I exclaimed.

“Louis please be careful!” Katy cried.

“louis seriously come back home! We don’t want you to have a car accident.” Liam exclaimed and I could hear in his voice that he was worrying sick.

“louis listen to us! Get back home! you don’t want to get into a car accident do you?!” Harry exclaimed.

“well maybe that’s exactly what I want!”

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nooooooooo louis!

Don’t do anything stupid :o

Sorry that it was short :)

Updates are coming a lot cause all those chapters are on my laptop already hehe :p

CHAPTER 69 HEHE DIRTY MINDED I'M SORRY HEHE ;)

So please VOTE AND COMMENT

VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you all for reading :)

Love ya all my Pups :D

xx