Chapter 68

**Recap Louis’ Pov**

She looked over at me and I kind of expected her to say goodbye to me as well but instead she of doing that she just broke away her eyes from me and turned away from me. I was confused. What had done? I thought things were just getting a little better, I mean she wasn’t ignoring me in the car and all…

 “goodbye everyone” she waved and she just took off, without saying another word. Katy kept crying.

“Emma?!” I called after her. I don’t want her to leave like that, this is the last time I would be seeing her ever again! I don’t want to say goodbye like that!

But she ignored me and just disappeared.

Louis’ Pov

She’s gone? She just left? Not even speaking a single word to me? No! I can’t leave forever like that. Everything was quiet and I could feel everyone staring at me.

I took of my hoodie hood and let it fall onto my neck, I was still shocked, not that she didn’t say goodbye but because I was finally realizing I was never going to see her again.

You were probably wondering why fans hadn’t recognized us yet, well that’s why the hoodies. I heard Liam and Harry gasp.

“god Damnit Louis put on the hood! People will recognize us!” Harry hissed at me but I completely ignored him. It was as if I closed everyone out of my mind. The only thing I could think of was Emma. She was gone?

No! I need to see her one more time! Just one more time!

I started making my way towards the direction Emma went into. I walked through the gate but was stopped by a lady who asked me for my ticket. I wanted to ignore her and walk past her but she stopped me.

I looked down at her and she gasped.

“O-omg you are l-louis Tomlinson!” she exclaimed and I slapped my hand in front of her mouth. I shushed her.

“not so loud.” I hissed. And she immediately shut up but she kept ‘fangirling’ in silent. I rolled my eyes, I wasn’t in the mood for this!

I was about to walk past her when she stopped me again.

“I’m sorry louis but I can’t let you on the plane without a ticket.” She stated. I just groaned annoyed and pushed roughly past her and made my way towards the plane. I could hear the lady running behind me and I also heard Liam’s, Zayn’s, Harry’s, Niall’s, Katy’s and Cassidy’s voice calling after me.

Totally ignoring them I made my way onto the plane, I looked around until I spotted Emma, she was crying in her seat. I speed walked over to her and stood next to her chair. She glanced up confused and her eyes widened when she noticed me.

“Emma.” I said. But she just glared at me before looking to the other side out of the plane through the small window.

“leave louis” she snapped. I raised my eyebrow.  What had I done.

“emma-“  I started to say again but she cut me off once again.

“LEAVE LOUIS!” she snapped again, and people started looking at us, wanting to know what was going on.

“Emma what’s wrong? What have I done?” I asked her. And she just laughed humorless.

“just go louis.” She growled and I sighed. I took a last look at Emma before turning around and making my way off the plane, being greeted by the others who were looking at me with sympathy, I rolled my eyes annoyed, I didn’t want their freaking sympathy!

“louis…” Katy started and she laid her hand over my shoulder but I just pushed it away.

“leave me alone.” I hissed and I stopped out of the airport, they’ll have to try getting in one car cause I’m going alone! And I’m not going home!

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh oh! Where is louis going? :o

And is louis still willing to go on with the plan now? :o

Hopefully he isn’t going to do something stupid :o

Sorry that It’s short :’(

Please check out the trailer :D it’s on the side :)

Please VOTE AND COMMENT

VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you all for reading :)

Love ya all my Pups :D

xx