Chapter 40

**Recap Katy’s Pov**

 “she wants to go back to Australia to see her family.” I spoke as a tear escaped from my eyes. Liam’s mouth made an ‘o’ shape and he grabbed my arms pulling me into his stone hard chest and he hugged me.

“isn’t that good? Maybe it will help her handling things?” he said but I knew he didn’t really know what kind of reaction he should give me. I sniffed a little.

“I know but that’s not the problem.” She cried.

“then what is it?” I asked worried.

“Liam we are not rich! we don’t have the money to pay a ticket, I mean it’s AUSTRALIA for gods sake!” I cried even harder.

“you know what?” he suddenly smiled widely.

“what?” I hiccupped.

“I’ll pay the ticket”

Katy’s Pov

“what?! NO! no you won’t pay that ticket!” I screamed! No I can’t let him do that! And I knew that Emma wouldn’t except that anyway.

“Katy I don’t mind paying for it really” he promised.

“No! just no!” I exclaimed. Liam looked a bit shocked by my outburst but I just didn’t want him to pay for that!

“okay, okay fine, just calm down I won’t” he promised which made me feel a bit better.

“thank you” I whispered. He sighed.

“then what do we do?” he asked taking the words right out of my mouth.

“I don’t know” I admitted.

“how’s Louis anyway?” I added suddenly.

“he’s… well not good but not drunk anymore.” Liam stated staring off in front of him.

“what do you mean; not good?” I asked worried.

“well he is really sad and very much down, it’s like he is depressing everyone else in the house.” Liam explained. I sighed. Emma and Louis sure do have a lot in common don’t they.

“I think we should inform Louis about Emma” I suggested. Liam looked over at me and nodded, agreeing with me.

“dinner for another time then?” he smiled. I laughed and nodded my head towards him.

“I wasn’t really that hungry anyway.” I admitted.

“I can’t wait to see Louis’ reaction” Liam muttered underneath his breath but I still managed to catch up what he said and I could hear very clear the sarcasm coming through in that sentence.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry everyone it was a filler chapter :D

Please VOTE AND COMMENT

VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you all :)

Love ya all my pups :D

xx