Chapter 51

**Recap Katy’s Pov**

 “so…” I asked.

“what?” she asked confused.

“are you going?” I asked hopefully. If she says no then I really am going to freak out. Then all the work and planning from the boys is going to be for nothing. She sighed and took a deep breath. I waited stressful for her reply.

“I-I”

Katy’s Pov

“I- I… I guess I am.” She finally said. And I don’t know why but a part of me wanted to scream in joy! Our plan is going to be alright! Well not completely cause I still need to find a way to get in contact with Emma’s brother but for mow I’m just happy.

“that’s a wise decision Ems” I smiled at her and I hugged her.

“I hope.” She sighed sadly. And that made me hug her even tighter.

“it will all be alright.” I promised her.

“I hope you’re right but I don’t think that things will get better for me if you aren’t with me.” She admitted sadly.

“of course it will! You have your family there! You’ll forget the bad things soon enough once you get in Australia!” I cheered.

“I really hope you’re right Katy” she sighed and she started crying again.

“Emma don’t worry, it will be alright, you’ve been dying to see your brother and parents again! You’ll love it there!” I stated as I released her from my hug.

She laughed a little but I knew that it was just to try to hide her real emotions. But I could read her like an open book. I knew she was still not sure. But I’m happy that I got her so far to go.

POINT FOR KATY! (1)

Suddenly my phone started buzzing and I excused myself to emma before looking who had texted me.

*From Liam <3 <3 <3 <3;

Hey love ;) can you meet me at Brain-Freeze? :) Louis maybe got an idea to get in contact with Josh :D l<3ve u ;)

I smiled at Liam’s text and decided to answer him immediately.

*To Liam <3 <3 <3 <3;

Yeah ofc. be there in 20? :D and I love you 2 :D <3 xx

I pressed the reply button and looked up at Emma. Okay so now I have to get rid of Emma, but I can’t do that, she needs me right now. Okay so I will have to take her with me and get rid of her when we get to Brain-Freeze. Brain-Freeze is the ice cream shop just around the corner of our street.

Their ice is the best ice on the entire planet! I swear! It’s the best ice cream ever! You can’t even imagine how good it is!

“you know what!” I suddenly smiled. I hope she’ll agree.

“what?” she hiccupped her last tears away.

“let’s get some ice cream!” I exclaimed excitedly. Her face lit up a little and she nodded. She grabbed Chaz from her lap and got up from the couch, holding Chaz in her arms. I got up from the couch after her as well and I grabbed my purse, knowing that Emma wouldn’t even bother to take it with her.