Chapter 30

**Recap Emma’s Pov**

“No” I whispered.

Louis looked at me, his face showing off confused but his eyes clearly showed hurt. A part of me felt bad, but another part of me didn’t.

“Emma I J-“ he started to say but I cut him off mid-sentence.

“N-No this isn’t right” I stuttered.

What had I just done!

I had just allowed Louis to kiss me! No! This won’t happen again! This shouldn’t even have happened EVER! How could I let this happen!

“emma P-“

“No! Leave me alone Louis! This is wrong!” I yelled as I pushed him away and ran out the room.

He has to leave me alone!

I never want to see him again!

NOT EVER!

Katy’s Pov

“so you haven’t heard anything about them yet either?” Liam asked.

I shook my head no. I had called Liam and asked him to come over to the pet shop. I was worried. Emma hadn’t answered any of my calls or texts, nor did Louis answer Liam’s.

We haven’t heard about them since the night of the dance. I know I probably shouldn’t be worrying this much, I know that Louis is able to take care of her. Bu still, she is my best friend so I have all the reasons to be freaking worrying about her!

“Katy, they’ll be fine” Liam promised me while cupping my face and forcing my chin up until I was looking into his deep chocolate brown eyes.

He gave me a small smile which made my heart melt.

“I don’t know what is exactly going on between them, but I know that they will come around, alive” he added and he winked at the ‘alive’ part.

I playful rolled my eyes at him.

“Li, I know they will be ‘alive’ but I’m just worried, that’s all” I explained.

Liam nodded and he seemed to understand me.

“I’m worried too, but I don’t think that we can do anything about it now. We’ll have to wait till they get back.” He said.

And he was absolutely right. We can’t do anything right now, not until they get back.

There was a moment of silence between me and Liam, and he just kept staring into my eyes. Waiting for me to give him a small sign that I understood him and that I was alright.

I gave him a small smile back which made his eyes sparkle from happiness.

He looked down at my lips and then back to my eyes. A small smirk was appearing onto his face. I blushed, knowing what he was thinking.

I gave him a small nod, and he lowered his head and he gently pressed his lips onto mine. The kiss didn’t last very long but it was enough to content me.

His lips kissed my forehead.

“I’m so lucky to have a girlfriend like you” he whispered.

And I blushed.

Ow wait didn’t I tell you?

Me and liam are together now. We haven’t told the press though, cause, you know, it’s only from yesterday.

“and I’m lucky to have you as my boyfriend” I whispered back.

He smiled down at me and he was about to lean in when suddenly the door from the pet shop flew open with much force.

Me and Liam pulled apart and looked at the door, seeing a crying Emma running past us.

Wait! Why did she rush past us like that?

Why is she crying?

What happened!

And where the hell is Louis!

So I updated :D

I have the story all going on in my head now :D

Before I always wrote what came into my mind at the moment of writing it :D but now I have a whole story idea :D

BE NICE AND CHECK OUT THE TRAILER :D

VOTE AND COMMENT if you want to find out what’s going to happen in the next chapter :D

VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you all :)

Love ya all My Pups :)

xx