Chapter 2

Louis’ Pov

“guys! There is no screaming anymore, maybe it’s time for us to start walking” liam suggested.

We all agreed on this and I pulled on my jack wills hoodie and my white vans. The boys pulled on a hoodie as well. And put on their shoes.

We opened the door and walked outside. we started walking and once the bus was out of view we heard screaming again.

Ow Damnit.

“shit” harry cursed.

“harry no cursing” liam said. he hadn’t noticed the screaming yet he was too busy texting on his phone. Harry tugged his arm and pointed at the girls coming up to us. Liam’s eyes widened.

“DAMNIT” he cursed as well.

“no cursing” zayn joked.

“whatever” liam said and rolled his eyes.

“GUYS! SHOULDN’T WE BE RUNNING OR ANYTHING?” niall yelled.

ow yeah!

We all nodded and started running. Fans were really fast! You would be surprised about the fact how fast they were.  We kept running but we couldn’t get away from the fans they were getting closer and closer.

“over here!” harry yelled and he pointed at a door.

we all ran inside. And once the door closed, you couldn’t hear the screaming girls as much anymore. We were all panting.

Once we catched our breath again I looked around, we were in a pet shop. I looked up and there was a girl sitting on the ground with a cute puppy.

She stood up and looked at us with a questioning look.

“can I help you?” she asked. Her voice was so cute. The girl was very pretty. I felt harry hitting me in the stomach.

“she is hot” he whispered.  I rolled my eyes at him. but he actually was right. but I don’t really like calling girls ‘hot’ I am not a flirt like harry. but she is beautiful, I admit.

I felt myself staring at the girl. She couched silently, getting my attention again. I looked back up at her and blushed a little.

“we’re very sorry for interrupting, but we are being chased by fans” liam spoke up. The girl looked at him weirdly.

“fans?” she asked. We nodded.

“ow yeah you guys must be that boy band or something?  I heard about you guys being around” she said but it sounded like she was not very happy with that.

“yes we are love” harry said cheesy.  She rolled her eyes annoyed at him. I grinned.

“what are you grinning about?” harry snapped annoyed by the fact his charms don’t work on this girl. “nothing” I laughed. But he knew exactly why I was laughing.

“shut up loubear” he mumpeled under his breath. 

“you don’t seem very pleased with us” zayn said to the girl. She rolled her eyes at him.

“why should I be pleased.” She said. zayn looked a little taken aback.

“you’re not a fan?” niall asked, as an innocent puppy.

“I didn’t said that, it’s complicated” she sighed.  And that’s when I noticed something about her. There were dried tears on her face and her eyes were a little puffy and red.

She noticed me looking at her and looked down. She bent down and picked up the little puppy.  She turned around and started walking away with the puppy.

“just call my name if you need me” she said over her shoulders.

“how can we call your name if we don’t know what your name is?” I asked. I really wanted to know her name.

“it’s Emma” she said and she disappeared in the back of the shop.

Emma? Wow that’s a beautiful name. I grinned to myself.

“aw it looks like someone has a little crushy wushy” niall teased. I blushed a little.

“no I don’t” harry said casual.

“not you idiot! We mean louis” niall stated. I blushed even more.

“look how he is blushing” zayn said pinching my cheeks. I slapped his hand away.

“I do not have a crush” I said. but I was still blushing.

“sure you don’t” liam smirked. I glared at him.

“what happened to the serious daddy direction.” I joked. He just laughed.

“he is eaten by niall” Zayn joked and patted niall on the back. niall looked up. And looked at us weirdly. He was totally out the conversation already. He was staring at the little pups around him in the little shelters. All the boys looked around and noticed the little puppies as well.

“omg these puppies are so cute” zayn said. there was a sparkle in his eyes.

“omg there are cats here as well!” harry yelled running towards the cat shelters.

While everyone was busy looking at these cute pets I decided to go look for Emma. I want to know why she had cried earlier. I knew something was wrong.

She had clearly been crying.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope you like it :) x