Chapter 3

Louis’ Pov

I walked to the back of the pet shop where I saw Emma walking towards last. And there I saw her with another girl. Emma was crying in the other girls shoulder. I coughed silently getting both girls their attention. They both looked up.

Emma quickly whipped away her tears. And she got up. The other girl had left again.

“can I help you with anything?” Emma asked.

“I-errrr” I started.

“why were you crying?” I asked. She just rolled her eyes annoyed. And whipped away some new tears.

“why do you care?” she snapped.

“why wouldn’t I care?” I said and I took a step closer to her.  But she took a step back.

“I don’t know! Why would a stuck up super star care about a stupid normal girl like me and not care about his fame and money?” she snapped. I was completely taken aback from this.

She really thought I was just a stuck up superstar that doesn’t care about anything except fame and money? I was about to say something when liam called for me.

“louis we have to go NOW! This is our only chance of getting back safely to the hotel without getting mobbed by fans” he said.

I looked back at emma who had already turned around and had disappeared in the back again. I sighed and turned around as well and I walked over to the other boys.

*at the hotel

“louis what’s wrong?” harry asked.

“nothing” I snapped at him. he sat down next to me on the couch.

“louis you haven’t said a word since we left the pet shop, what’s wrong?” liam asked concerned.

“NOTHING” I yelled annoyed. Couldn’t  they just leave me alone?

“louis don’t lie to us, we can tell something isn’t right. come on tell us what’s up.”  Niall said.

“NO! JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!” I yelled at them! Why would I tell them?

All the boys sighed and left the room except harry. he stayed on the bed.

“louis, what’s wrong?” he asked calmly. I sighed.

“you remember emma? That girl from the pet shop?” I started. A grin appeared on his face.

“slap that stupid grin of your face before I do it” I snapped. 

“ow come on louis, we all know you have a little crush on her” he coed.

“no I don’t” I snapped at him.

“yes you dooooooo” he laughed. That’s it I was trying to tell him what’s on my mind but he just can’t take me or anything else serious enough.   

“HARRY I WAS TRYING TO TELL YOU WHAT WAS ON MY MIND- you know what never mind about that” I said annoyed and I was about to stand up from the bed but harry pulled me back down.

“NO LOUIS, you are right, I am sorry, I should have been listening to you and not interrupting you I am sorry, but please tell me what was wrong” he apologized. I sighed and sat back down.

I explained about what Emma told me back at the pet shop.

“louis, maybe she’s just not worth it” he started to say.

“NO! NO HARRY, I KNOW SHE IS!” I yelled. emma is different from the other girls. I don’t know how but she makes me feel normal and good.

Harry nodded and got up. I laid down on the bed and I fell asleep. Thinking about what could possibly be wrong with Emma that made her cry.

Harry’s Pov

“liam please?” I begged liam. I told him about Emma and Louis and I came up with the idea of going back to the pet shop to Emma again tomorrow. But I wanted liam to come along with me.

“fine” he sighed giving in.

“YAY!” I sheered.  He rolled his eyes.

 “now go to bed styles, we’ll go tomorrow in the morning, so get up at 8” he said and he walked towards his bedroom. I smiled at myself.

I hope I get to talk to Emma and explain her about louis. She really hurt his feeling by telling that shit! We aren’t stuck up super stars. Why would she damn think that. I sighed and went to bed as well. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope you liked it my pups :) 

YAY i am going to call you all my pups :) 

hope thats okay with you guys :) 

if not than please suggest me a better name for you guys :) but i like pups :) its cute and it fits with the story :) 

love you all my pups :) x