Chapter 44

**Recap Katy’s Pov**

“who is it from?” I asked more curious this time. Who the hell bought her a first class plane ticket to Australia?!

“I-I don’t know” she admitted.

“well read the letter inside the envelope.” I suggested curiously. She quickly nodded her head and grabbed the paper from inside the envelope. She unfolded it and coughed lightly before reading it out loud.

“it just says; have a nice fight, you deserve it. <3 xx” she read.

“it doesn’t say who’s it from?” I asked annoyed. Seriously! I really want to know who’s it from. I first thought that it could be from her parents. But then a second thought about that; they couldn’t even afford a normal plane ticket yesterday, why would they send us a First class ticket, so her parents are scratched.

I guess I’ll have to ask around then and I know where to start…

Katy’s Pov

After I left Emma in our apartment, not that she’ll notice that I was missing cause she was too busy being overly happy which I’m happy about as well, I made my way over to the boys their apartment with the letter ( not the ticket) in my pocket.

It must have been one of them, cause no one else knew about Emma wanting to go to Australia to see her parents, and it couldn’t have been her parents cause they didn’t have the money.

It took me a while to get there and once I was there I knocked on the door a couple of times impatiently. I had told them NOT to do this.

I was about to start knocking again when the door opened, appearing Niall still in his pajamas. Ow well I must have forgotten that it was morning and did I tell you that almost all the boys except liam are late sleepers? Well you know now.

“Hi Katy, where can I help you with.” He yawned. I laughed a little at his morning voice.

“I’m here to talk to you guys” I stated.

“all of us?” Niall asked confused. He probably thought I just wanted to talk to Liam or maybe even Louis if it was about Emma.

“Yeah, ALL of you”  stated.

“ow well then come in” niall offered as he opened the door a bit more so I could come in. he walked me to the living room area.

“Guys! Katy’s here!” he yelled and he looked back at me awkwardly.

“they’ll be here any minute” he smiled.

“thanks”

“Hi Katy” Liam cheered as he come over to me and hugged me tightly. He spinned me around so I was facing him and he leaned in to kiss me but I just pushed him away. He looked at me confused and a little disappointed.

“what’s wrong?” he asked concerned. But I just glared at him, not wanting to start without the other boys. I’m not sure that It was liam who bought the ticket but you never know.

“Katy are you mad at me?” he asked sadly. I shrugged.

“are you?” he asked again.

“Maybe” I stated, If he bought the ticket then yes, if he didn’t then no, but I couldn’t ask him yet because I wanted to wait for the others to join, so I’ll settle with a maybe.

“what do you mean maybe?” Liam asked, starting to get anxious, and he seemed to get nervous as well. Ow god, if he keeps doing that then I’m going to start feeling guilty!