Chapter 25

**Recap Emma’s Pov**

 “but-“ I started but he cut me off.

“no buts, butts are for sitting” he joked. I rolled my eyes at him and I felt my eyes close themselves.

I tried to fight the fact that my body was falling asleep but it seemed impossible.

“don’t worry Emma, I’ll wake you when we get there” he promised.

And right after he said that I felt darkness take over.

Emma’s Pov

I woke up at the sweet sound of louis’ voice.

“Emma, wake up love, we’re here” he whispered sweetly.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around when I noticed we were inside an old building.

Louis slowly placed me back onto the ground but didn’t let go of me.

“let me go ask if we can stay here the night.” He suggested. I nodded my head sleepy.

He suddenly picked me up bridal style again and he started walking to the empty counter.

“louis! What are you doing?” I asked confused.

“I’m sorry I just didn’t want you to leave me yet” he stated innocently, yet cheekily. I could help but blush about that.

He came to the counter and louis placed me down again. he rang the little bell and we waited till someone would come.

“Coming” an old female voice spoke. And suddenly an old lady appeared out of nowhere.

CREEPY MUCH!

“we are looking for a place we can stay the night” louis said politely. The old woman nodded her head.

“we have only one room at the moment, the others aren’t available right now” the woman said. I felt my body stiffen next to louis and he snapped his head towards me in concern.

“everything alright?” he asked concerned. But to be honest I didn’t really know if I was alright! Did this mean that I have to share a bed with louis?!

“y-ye-yeah I-I’m fine” I stuttered out. louis raised an eyebrow, clearly not believing me but he decided to ask about it later.

“Well I guess we’ll take that room please” louis said politely to the woman. The woman nodded and she handed louis the key.

I still seemed to be frozen from the thought of me and louis sharing a bed.

Does he even want to share a bed?

He wouldn’t try anything on me right?!

The woman wished us a goodnight and she walked away, probably going to bed as well.

Louis turned his head towards me and he smiled a little bit.

“are you alright?” he asked a bit confused.

I nodded my head a bit unsure.

“j-just tired” I stated. Which was partly true.

“well okay, let’s get to bed.” louis said while he grabbed my hand in his and he started pulling me with him up the stairs.

We came to our room and louis opened the door.

The room was very small and very old. It was a single bed, not meaned for two people to sleep on, well, I guess I’ll be sleeping onto the ground.