Chapter 58.

Tallz.

Today was the last day of Yasmine's exams and as I sat outside waiting for her to come to the car I wondered how I was going to approach this situation. Even though we had been talking we hadn't spoke about her just upping and leaving me and our daughter Yanique.

Yes I was mad at her but it didn't stop how I felt. Despite everything; she has given me the thing that makes me happy the most - my daughter. And for that the love I had for Yasmine outweighed everything.

However; she needed to know she was wrong and she needed to understand why I have some sort of annoyance towards her.

"Hey." She said as she got in the car.

"Hey.. How do you think it went?" I asked her.

"Really well! I'm so looking forward to my results. I don't doubt that I've passed." She said enthusiastically.

All of a sudden my back door opened and in popped Chanel. I looked at them both.

"Chanel needs a lift. I thought she could hang with us for a bit..." She said timidly.

I smirked. Chanel didn't need no lift. Yasmine knew we was having this talk. I knew her all too well. I nodded my head and drove straight to Chanel's house.

"Chanel.. You know I love you right?"

"Yup." She said as she nodded.

"Cool. So any other day you would be more than welcome to roll with us. But today Yasmine KNOWS I planned on us talking and discussing the past couple of months. So I've dropped you off here so I can do just that. No hard feelings but I need to have some words with your girl." I told her.

"WELP! Sis.. You're on your own. Bye!" She said and hopped out the car.

Yasmine looked shocked. I think more shocked that Chanel ratted her out proving my suspicions right which was that she did tell Chanel to tag along on purpose.

I drove to my house in silence and as we got there she tried to get out the car.

"Yasmine. Sit!"

"I want to see my daughter..."

"Oh now you want to see YOUR daughter?"

"Vinny.. Why are you doing this?"

"Nah.. I'm not doing anything. I've not stressed you out or given you a piece of my mind because I wanted you to have peace and pass your exams; but now you are going to listen. You walked out on that little girl because "you couldn't cope" and if I'm going to be honest with you it's not good enough. Yes, I get that it's hard, I get that you are young; but you chose to have this baby so you have to stick at it. You don't just CHOOSE when you want to be a mum. Did your parents choose? No. They have been your parents all your life! Luckily Yanique won't remember this but I will. Your stuff is in the boot. I got them from your mums. You have two choices. You get out this car and you go to the boot and take your stuff out and come back to living with us. Or, you get out the car and walk to the door. But if you walk to the door it's the last time you will see Yanique. I'm not having you choose to come as and when you please. It's either you're in it completely and we do this together or you fuck off and leave me and Yan to do this together. The choice is yours..." I told her.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes. She opened the car door and she stood outside the car. She paused for a few seconds before heading towards the front door.

I was honestly defeated. I put my head on my steering wheel. How could she not want to be a part of our daughters life?

All of a sudden I heard the boot open. I sat up and looked behind me and saw Yasmine taking her stuff out the boot. I jumped out and ran towards her picking her up.

"Ahhhh put me down!" She giggled.

"You won't regret this." I told her.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Take my bags." She said to me.

I took them and watched as she cuddled Yanique.

"Hey my baby. Mummy has missed you! Sorry I left you. I promise that will be the only time. Forgive me." She said with tears falling down Her face.

I hugged them and we spent the rest of the day just the three of us.

I smiled. This is how it should be. And I will make sure that this is how it stayed.